You can type here any text you want

Whos racing at the Nationals?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Whos going and who's racing?
Heres a cool idea: have a few TTA's stage in the same lane back to back. So they will have a few runs in a row with TTA's vs GN's or GS's. I bet we could win over 50%

TIA: Jason

your gonna have to throw me a rope! just wanted to thank you again for your time @ ANS! it was a pleasure meeting you and picking your brain ALL day. look forward to meeting you again and hope to have some better #'s soon

I had fun at that meeting. I'll try to go again but I'll probably only make it to tose meetings a couple times a year. Sunday's are the only day of the week that my wife and I are both off.
Take it easy and good luck on your car.

Jason

" we " are racing at the nationals.

Place your bets fellas!

Lets see, a turbo, IC, fuel system and exhaust motored car against: Built short block with PORTED GN1's, roller cam, bigger turbo, ATR headers, BGC intake manifold w/ 70 mm tb, blah blah blah blah blah!

You guys ever notice how bullies always pic on the little guys? Looks like its the poor old red neck vs. the rich city slicker. You better watch out DR Boost us little guys have been known to knock a bullie down every now and then.:D Just dont forget that super glue I gave you.

Jason

I was just thinking. We could take some ice out of my IC tank to put on that bruised ego of yours if I whoop you. ;)

Also how far down the track do I get to go before I throw it in neutral and coast? I figure as long as you let me run under full power to the 1000' mark I should have it in the bag. ;)

Jason

i suggest that you coast after the 60 ft. there is no point risking damage to your motor after you already lost.

enjoy your wheelstand and 1.4 60 ft.....then wave to big daddy as he passes you.

c ya in the burnout box

surej

Jason, This is DDAY, and I will be there!!! Got a new enclosed trailer for this year. I guess a new motor will have to wait until next year. Im still running the original with over 1200 passes on it.Won bracket 3 at last years nats. Would be nice to have a repeat!!! If it rains look for me in my trailer, I wont be getting wet anymore!!!
David day

If it rains we better take Rogers 10 speed away from him. He cant afford another accident !:eek:

Jason

Too far to drive boys. Well....too far to drive the TTA. No truck and trailer like you rich guys, so that would be the only way to get it there.

And, if I just come just to watch, I would be miserable 'cause I would be wanting to race....know what I mean?

I'm just staying home. Somebody take lots of pics.

I'll go eventually.:(

Ahhh....too far my rear! A station chief's pay ought to allow you to rent a truck/trailer for the week:) You could always come out and drink beer all week and tell lie stories about your car in the parking lot at night like the rest of us do.

Originally posted by turbov6joe
Ahhh....too far my rear! A station chief's pay ought to allow you to rent a truck/trailer for the week:) You could always come out and drink beer all week and tell lie stories about your car in the parking lot at night like the rest of us do.

You've got my pay confused with cop's pay. They make waaaayy more than us!:) Besides, I'm too important to leave here for a whole week. ;)

I've got some buddie's that are all going from here. I may give them a shout and see if I can ride with them. That way I can lie face to face instead of on the internet!:D

10-4....come on out and find all the KS. guys at Motel V6 telling stories and fables till the early hours of the morn:) To be truthfull with ya, sometimes it's nice to not have a car there. The one year I didn't take a car I actually had a lot of fun walking around, shopping the vendors row, talking with folks, and not worrying about breaking parts, racing, etc... I drank mass quantities of beer, ate way too much food, and actually slept in all week as I had no schedule to follow. BTW, I know you impotent fire dudes make the BIG bucks....us po folk cops are barely getting by;)

we will be there tues throught sun as well, by the way how is the night life at nationals???

turbotoy

by the way how is the night life at nationals???

Things go pretty smooth as long as there is enough muscle around to keep the ladies off of me. The ladies LUB my bald head!:D

Jason

Originally posted by postal
Things go pretty smooth as long as there is enough muscle around to keep the ladies off of me. The ladies LUB my bald head!:D

Jason

LOL!:D You're killing me dude!

I plan to be there with the TTA. I will not be racing because I'm driving it there 600 miles ( from Rogers, Arkansas ) and would hate to break something. I'm hoping it makes it there. No truck and trailer here.

Back