You can type here any text you want

Whos rooting for me?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Me and my buddy DR Boost have a grudge match coming up. He has a full built motor and pretty much ALL the goodies. I have my old tired stock motor w/ bolt ons.

So whos rooting for the 87 turd mobile and whos rooting for MY TA? Also if your rooting for me please cross your fingers for me. I think its going to take more than just Razor and I crossing our fingers to keep my crankshaft in the old girl.

Jason

is this the TR vs TTA race that everyone has been waiting for?

The "People's Champion" (kissing his biceps) is never scared.

c ya at the finish line.

surej

Sorry DR. Boost, blood is thicker than water. I'm gonna have to go with my uncle. The only way you will meet him at the finish line is if Jason crosses it then puts it in park and waits for you to come rollin up ( I'm shure he would be more than happy to take a cute little picture of you crossing the finish line.;) ) See you at the track:cool:

Andy

P.S All in good fun:D

is that sweat dripping off of your forehead jason? you have gone for a ride in it before and you know what ur up against. Oops. that was before the rollercam, te-70, and the transbrake.

u better start filling ur freezer with ice trays, ul need it.

hey andy, im always interested in a side bet.::D

surej

Hey Jason..adjust your rear view mirror and polish them tail lights.. those Buick guys cant cut lites :D

SUUEEEYYYYYY get em..woof woof

Back