You can type here any text you want

Who's running GTA's with BellTech spindles?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Well as most of you guys know, i absolutely dont like BellTech spindles but DavidF is a nice enough guy to offer a set as a donation for my help! My dad, my little brother(15), and myself have been doing a frame up Father + sons project for my little brothers first car. It's been an awesome project and frankly we have never had anything that has brought us as close to each other as this project.

Anyhow, funds are low and of course, I'd like to lower the car!;) So since David has been so generous, I'm going to use the BellTechs on the car. We are running 4 GTA fronts on the car. I'm thinking of using a set of 245/50r16's on all four wheels. I'm curious if you guys are expierencing any rubbing in the front with these tires and the belltechs? I'm thinking of doing a little homemade camber curve mods but before I do this, I'd like to hear of your experiences before I dig into it.

Back