You can type here any text you want

WHY would you build a car like this & never race it? even ONCE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That guy might as well bend over and spread his cheeks since he will probably lose 50k on that car when/if it sells..... :o

By the way, bling bling on that interior. ;) I'm suddenly having a craving for a bowl of rice and a bottle of saki to wash it down with. :D

800hp. I'ld like to take it for a beat run:D I know Supras can be very fast but I don't see putting that kind of $ in them.

Feedback like his and a private auction spell a recipe for him bidding up his own car!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by twobryans
Feedback like his and a private auction spell a recipe for him bidding up his own car!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
802horsepower(0): Why does it not show that he has the seven feedbacks listed in his profile? :confused:

Originally posted by MeanBuicks
802horsepower(0): Why does it not show that he has the seven feedbacks listed in his profile? :confused:

Because he has a total of 7 feedbacks and 3 are negatives which cancel out 3 of the positives and 2 of the 4 positives are from the same user(probably a friend). When you have multiple feedbacks from the same user, Ebay only counts them once. That is why it shows(0). They all cancel each other out and he has a 50% positive rating because he also has a 50% negative rating. IMO definitely not someone that I would consider doing business with at all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"THEREFORE I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIMESLIPS,BUT 800 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER WOULD GET YOU INTO THE 9'S IM SURE."

haha wrong :p it's a Supra you have there don't forget it big boy...your racetrack is the dyno and the only place you can be successfull so stick there :D

Originally posted by buickfreak
"THEREFORE I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIMESLIPS,BUT 800 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER WOULD GET YOU INTO THE 9'S IM SURE."

haha wrong :p it's a Supra you have there don't forget it big boy...your racetrack is the dyno and the only place you can be successfull so stick there :D

Yep...

"Whats the Difference between a 400 HP supra and an 800 HP Supra????"

"2 10ths"

I gotta say one thing Toyota is still there for these guys with new shortblocks(great considering that stockers can handle well over 700hp)

Let's all write to GM to have them reproduce the 3.8 in high nickle and forged components for 2500 :D

In a perfect world! ;)

You Know I decided to look at all the other SUPRA adds on ebay.

I can't get over the money people are spending to buy these things. WACKEY! You can get a 10 second GN for a way lower price.:eek:

Then yesterday I watched SPIKE TV. Saw the two baldy brothers building up a Twin T Toyota supra 6cyl bottom end.
They said 1k HP & should run 10 seconds..

Dam I saw Otto run 10:43 & I am sure he has not spent that type cash that the baldy twins are gonna spend.

Then I saw GOMES lay down a MID-8. I am not sure if Gomes car is a street car?

All I can say is these toytoa dudes are a bunch of DOLTS.

:rolleyes:

3 bids within a minute of each other... scarface was once told " dont get high on your on supply" i think this guy should have listened

Back