You can type here any text you want

WHY would you build a car like this & never race it? even ONCE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LOL

The Supra we had in town with a license plate of "1KHP" which put down 8XX on the chassis dyno ran a whopping best of 11.xx @ 13X in the quarter. He claimed he built it for roadracing which is BS as he would never see full boost untill around the time he let off (6sp) for the next corner and would never be able to hook it up anyways. Face it, most Supra's are built for great numbers on a dyno and they are geat at that and only that.

What a waste of $$$

The proxy bidding feature on ebay is what makes all the bids appear so close together, I think.

This guy is a definite loser. Read his feedback! He's mad at someone else because he bought a Taurus SHO and claims when he got it, it "was only running on 7 pistons." Not bad for a 6 cylinder...

And this guy is building an 800 hp turbo piece? Gee, where's my checkbook??? :rolleyes:

I am not defending this guy. But, there are a lot of Supras out there that are not dyno queens. The dyno queens are the guys who have lots of $$ and no intelligence. Whoo hoo, 1200 horsepower and it runs 11.90s. Whoo hooo.

Most of the faster ones run automatics. Imagine that!!

Originally posted by Craig Smith
The proxy bidding feature on ebay is what makes all the bids appear so close together, I think.

This guy is a definite loser. Read his feedback! He's mad at someone else because he bought a Taurus SHO and claims when he got it, it "was only running on 7 pistons." Not bad for a 6 cylinder...

And this guy is building an 800 hp turbo piece? Gee, where's my checkbook??? :rolleyes:

Just FYI Actually the newer style Taurus SHO's were V8s...

Originally posted by Craig Smith
The SHO had a V8?

My goodness, what a tasty shoe I have on today. :D

Well the newer jellybean style ones did. however it was a dog..

Originally posted by 1badTTA
LOL

The Supra we had in town with a license plate of "1KHP" which put down 8XX on the chassis dyno ran a whopping best of 11.xx @ 13X in the quarter. He claimed he built it for roadracing which is BS as he would never see full boost untill around the time he let off (6sp) for the next corner and would never be able to hook it up anyways. Face it, most Supra's are built for great numbers on a dyno and they are geat at that and only that.

What a waste of $$$

Holy ****, I think I've seen video of this guy at the track lay down a blistering 12-something at I forget the trap speed, I think it was in the 130s. Funny part was either the car was misfiring or he was hitting the gas pedal like a bass drum, because it sounded like somebody revving a two-stroke really quick. *BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAP BRAPBRAP BRAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* :D

Some girl in the stands (you hear this on the video) says "Does that guy have Tourette's?" :D :p

Back