You can type here any text you want

Wide Band Correction

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1of1547

Village Idiot!!!
OK I've got a little more information. The wide band is reading the exhaust gasses. But it is not correcting for rich conditions. The text file shows the A/F from 9.0-10.0, but the correction is 0. Any ideas on this. can it be turned on and off? Thanks

Yes it can be turned off and on. There are also certain parameters that must be met. The afterstart enrichment also has to decay out.

Cal,
How can I turn it back on? Even better question is how did it get turned off? :D
Thanks,

Go to View/Closed Loop Parameters/Closed Loop Parameters and make sure the Closed loop Enable box is checked.

Also go to View/Closed Loop Parameters/Correction Limits and verify you don't have a "0" in the area where you are wating to see the correction.

And lastly, hit "F9" and verify the AFT CORR % is at "0"

Thanks for the information Cal. Hopefully I will get to try it tomorrow.

Both view/closed parameters are set up as you said. When I hit F9 with the engine off the value was 0. When I started it up the value shot up to 12-13. It slowly worked it's way down to 0. Is that normal?

Yes, that is correct. Are you ever getting ANY coorection, positive or negative?

When it was running last night The AFT CORR started positive 13 Then went do to 0. After hitting 0 it stayed there. Before last night I can't honestly tell you before last night. I've never watched it before. The green O2 correction line in the log was still flat lined across the screen. I have a log from last night and one from the other day. As far as I can tell everything looks OK.

What is your "RPM for Closed Loop Enable" set to?

TurboTR

Is it the same as Closed Loop Low RPM. Mine is set at 1500. I don't see a RPM for Closed Loop Enable. Is it on the Closed Loop Parameters page?

Back