You can type here any text you want

Will someone please email me a VIN Check for my little brothers car??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Hey guys, my dad and I are doing a frame off restoration on my little brothers car. We are needing to know the history of the car. It hasnt been driven since 92. This car is going to be very awesome so we want to make sure the history is clear. Thanks guys! My email is j_dpolzin@hotmail.com ------Jeremy

1G4GK4771GP221140

Hey guys, my dad and I are doing a frame off restoration on my little brothers car. We are needing to know the history of the car. It hasnt been driven since 92. This car is going to be very awesome so we want to make sure the history is clear. Thanks guys! My email is j_dpolzin@hotmail.com ------Jeremy

1G4GK4771GP221140

Good luck. I don't think there is anyone doing them anymore. I asked a while ago and never got a response. I wouldn't be surprised if there's something screwy with my car so I've just learned to accept it so there's no surprise:rolleyes: (I'm sure I've told you the story) I wouldn't worry about your brother's car. What could happen in the 5 years it was on the road? Hell my camaro was stolen at one point in its life and it never showed up on the old title or new title. DOT and carfax don't know everything:wink:

Oh, did I tell you a FLUCKIN TREE BRANCH fell on my pimp truck!! Of course there's a 500 deductible beings there was no accident. Dinged up the hood and scratched up the fender and bug deflector, and put a very light dent in the bumper. 1300 bucks. I'm gonna try a clay bar and some fine rubbing compound to see if I can get it out. Whatever doesn't come out I'm gonna have fixed when I get the box fixed.

Back