will they fit?

I had wheels with the same size and spacing like that before. Yeah they do stick out a good amount. Wasn't AWFUL, I left them on for a full year, but eventually changed back to more reasonable wheels.

I have a set of 15x10 prostars with 4inch bs. Will they fit?

Yeah, they should fit. I have a set of 16"x10"s with a rear spacng of 4.25" which is not identical to yours but close, and I'm not having any rubbing issues with them at all...:smile:

Claude :)

post some pics of that after you mount em. i am considering those wheels and just wanted to get some idea of how wide they are mounted.
thanks alot!
Talon

yeah i second that.. does anyone have photos showing 10" wide rear wheels? thanks! :smile:

I have 15x10" centerlines on 275/60/15 on my regal. The backspace on the wheels are around a 5", and i use a 1/4" spacer. no rubbing, but my black trim around the wheel wells was removed. I really want to go back to my 8" wheels with the 275/60/15 tire. (just seems to fit better). 10's look killer though!!!! hope this helps some on your decisions. i would post pics, but not sure how to do it yet. (I agree that the 4" BS will stick out from the wheel wells too much with the 10")

These are 15x10 with 4.5 BS Drag Stars with 275 60 15 Nitto's. And at one time I had 295x50 15 Yoko's. They come right to the edge of wheelwell and WILL hit the edge on a decent whoop whoop in the road without air in the air bags. BUT I drive it all the time with no problems. Have for almost 8 years.

GN1.jpg