You can type here any text you want

Wilwood Front Brake Kit with powder coated spindles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

You are looking at a fully assembled new Wilwood Front brake kit for GM G body cars. I installed this kit on my GN racecar only to find that my wheel/tire combo will not work. I immediately put the stock brakes back on the car and did not use this kit. As you can see from the pictures, I have already taken a stock set of spindles, made the necessary modifications and had them powder coated in satin black. My misfortune is your gain! This will save you HOURS of assembly, torquing and safety wiring every bolt. This assembled kit with spindles is READY to bolt on and run (or stop) for MUCH less $$ than the kit by itself.

After some careful weighting, I found that the stock spindle/rotor/caliper combo weights in at 41 lbs. per side. These brakes weight in at 29 lbs. per side for a total weight savings of 24 lbs. Shipping Weight will be slightly over 60 lbs and may ship in 2 boxes.

I'd like to get $570 for this setup. I will consider reasonable offers.

Dave

Attachments

• Wilwood brakes 004.jpg
    Wilwood brakes 004.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 304
  • Wilwood brakes 009.jpg
    Wilwood brakes 009.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Wilwood brakes 014.jpg
    Wilwood brakes 014.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 306
Are these safe on the street? Or only meant for drag? Was all the work professionally done? Not questioning your ability, just asking.

Because these brakes are the HD vented rotors, they are OK for the street. Wilwood does not specify any "Race only" warning on this product.

I did all the spindle modification and assembly work myself. I am an ASE certified Master Technician and ASE Master Machinist. This isn't the first Wilwood Kit I've done.

Dave

Back