You can type here any text you want

Windshield leaky?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnnyttype

Is it a common problem among G-bodies to leak at the corner of the windshield? ive been chasing a leak when its raining outside. its been leaving part of my carpet wet and it seemed to run down right where the computer is on the kickpanel, pass. side. So i took the a-pillar trim off and saw signs of water leakage possibly leading to a glob of the window silicone stuff in the top pass. corner... is this common, and do i have to take out/replace the window to fix or can i patch it some how?

thanks
john

Usually hardtops dont but the T-Tops & Astro Roof car are more prone too. Maybe just a bad seal on your? That can hurt the ECM so I would fix it.

Usually hardtops dont but the T-Tops & Astro Roof car are more prone too. Maybe just a bad seal on your? That can hurt the ECM so I would fix it.

yea, poor computer:( im gonna see if there is a glass place in town to replace the windshield... ive been wanting to replace it anyways!

Back