You can type here any text you want

Windshield washer pump and wire location?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Previous owner had and alky system and deleted the washer system. Need to get the car inspected and need the washers to work. Got the shooters for the windshield and the rubber hose in place. Not sure is the pump wire was cut or is hidden some were. Does anyone have a detailed pic of the washer motor and wire? Thanks

Pump is in the bottom of the wiper motor hsg. Should be a pig tail hanging in that area.
The pump has a small clip holding it in.

Wow, I never heard of inspection requiring the washer to work.

Doesn't surprise me though. Back in'88 when I got my GS400 on the road in NJ, they flunked me for 'improper glazing' because I didn't have a rear window. :cautious: Mind you it's a rag top and I went in there with the top down so I had to raise it for them.

Perhaps I should have left the old crusty, yellowed window in place. :rolleyes:

anyone got a pic of the connector? have a few orphan wires.

I just replaced mine a couple weeks ago. There is no separate connector. The pump has two spade terminals on the top that engage inside the wiper motor when the pump is pushed into place. Then you pop on the retainer clip and push on the two hoses.

71hrfpR-1WL._SX450_.jpg

Back