Wiper Motor / washer Assembly

ps - pumps are cheap BUT make sure you save the old clip that holds the pump in place 'cause you can never find them. I hate the wiper system on my 84 - best thing - don't drive in the rain - lol

Please give me your shipping address either here or to phil@zynetonline.com

My add is 25501 Trost Blvd. 6-32, Bonita Springs, Florida, 34135

Looks good. I have the clip believe my i put that in a safe spot. haha. But i ruined the foam gasket so now i have to make that.

Tyler Diggett
8 Barry Lane
Mount Sinai NY

Do you have paypal or Venmo? Looking to get this thing quick. Let me know. Thanks! Tyler 516-356-6238

I know you don't need it, but, I tested the motor - runs great.
Package is ready to ship tomorrow. Rough calc 15 to $20 for three day priority shipping (weighs 5 lbs 4 oz). Package will be 10" X 8" X 7". Will tell exact amount tomorrow after I ship it and give you a tracking number. I am a little leery of PayPal. Don't even know how to get cash from them - do not want to give them my bank account. A USPS money order or check is fine - send after you get the assembly.

Phil Errett
25501 Trost Blvd. 6-32,
Bonita Springs, Florida

phil@zynetonline.com
239-298-1049

I know you don't need it, but, I tested the motor - runs great.
Package is ready to ship tomorrow. Rough calc 15 to $20 for three day priority shipping (weighs 5 lbs 4 oz). Package will be 10" X 8" X 7". Will tell exact amount tomorrow after I ship it and give you a tracking number. I am a little leery of PayPal. Don't even know how to get cash from them - do not want to give them my bank account. A USPS money order or check is fine - send after you get the assembly.

Phil Errett
25501 Trost Blvd. 6-32,
Bonita Springs, Florida

phil@zynetonline.com
239-298-1049

Sounds great brother. Appreciate the trust. Thank you so much. Only in the Buick community ;)