Wolf anti roll ?

tbone87

How bad or good is it on the street?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

From what I remember you have to weld it to the chassis and it's got bronze bushing that can wear out. There's also some issues with exhaust clearance. Other than that they work great for a race car.

Thanks Charlie but what about the street aspect but the bind from the rough roads can it cause any problems.

Most of the time they don't get used on the street. The ones that do get used on the street have the bushings wear out and then it's a serious pain to replace them. I do know they have a habit of clunking though.

I've got 1....We'll see. Has grease zerks for the bushings. Links are just like the "other one" a lot of people use.

Let me know. Thanks. Put it through an off road test if u don't mind so I can be sure it will hold ok on the street lol

have one in my 87ttop
had to rotate the tails on a 2.5" pypes dual exhaust to get it to fit in there
as for noise on a flat smooth road its fine
on bumpy roads its noisy clunky and even worse because i have a full cage and the noise transmits through the bars
hated it on the cruise back from carlisle, on rt 81 the cracks in highway were brutal
if it didnt hook id cut it out
others have suggested disconnecting one link when on the street but with no front swaybar that would make for a scary ride through the turns

i still might cut it out and go with an HRbar , i have the hr in my other GNs

Thanks for the info . I would love to have the h&r but $$. Have a friend that has a new wolf that has not been used so I thought if was not to bad on the street it would save 350$ and be great for the track. I want to drive some and race a few.

But ur weight transfer is from ur shocks and springs

I have no problems with mine, no clunks over bumps, and the ride quality has not suffered one bit. I have had the bar in my car for well over 10 years now. And I have ran it with a dual 3" exhaust system without hitting anything. I think the install has a lot to do with it along with how the pre load is set on it. If you went for a ride in my car, you would not know the bar is in there. I had thicker metal put in where it mounts to the frame, and had them make gussets around it on both sides. It does have grease nipples on it that I juice up once a year.

Thanks I think I will go that rout and see how it goes