Wolfe Race craft Single-Link Sway Bar for Grand National, Malibu & G Body 8.5 GM rear end

Eddie Wright

I have a Wolfe Race craft Single-Link Sway Bar. It is brand new never installed. I had the Sway Bar powder coated. Made of strong 1 1/4 x .375"wall Cromoly tubing. The arms are laser cut out of 1/8 Cromoly plate and completely Heli-Arc welded to the main sway bar. The sway bar rides on machined aluminum bushings for solid control and long life. Each bushing is lubricated thru the grease fitting already installed. The sway bar comes as bear metal so that is why I had it powered coated. Then I found out that it would not work with the exhaust system I bought. It is made to work with a GM 8.5 10 bolt rear end with stock exhaust and I'm putting in 3 1/2" exhaust system. I want $200 plus shipping for it. It sell for $360 and I spent $65 to have it powder coated. Part # BWOL101.
Also I have a Fast Classic bank to bank programmable computer for sale. I have it in a 87 Grand National I only put 400 miles on the car since I bought it and put it in. The car as been sitting for 5 years and I'm restoring it now. I'm putting a different programmer in so I'm trying to sell this one. I have the wiring harness and all the sensors for it. Also have the USB cable to hook it up to a laptop to be programmed for your car. I want $900 plus shipping for it
Part #30-122010
Who ever buy it Cal @ Heartline will program it for your car.

To contact me email me at eddiew4877@yahoo.com

I also have a stock GM 8.5 posi unit and axle shafts out of the same car for sale for $200 plus shipping. (Just the posi unit and axle shafts, not the whole rear end.) Casting number is 410408. It is a 3 series 28 tooth carrier and is for gear ratio's 2.73 though 3.90.They have right at 75,000 miles on them. I put in a 30 tooth posi unit and bigger axle shafts in the rear end unit. That's why I'm getting rid of it.

I have picture of everything that I can email to you.

Thanks for looking
Eddie

I hope you like it and enjoy it Chuck. You should have it Monday, Tuesday the latest. Once you get it send me a message and let me know what you think.
Also is that your Grand National in the picture up there?
Eddie

I hope you like it and enjoy it Chuck. You should have it Monday, Tuesday the latest. Once you get it send me a message and let me know what you think.
Also is that your Grand National in the picture up there?
Eddie

Yep. That car was stolen...Never to be seen again..:(
I'll let you know when it shows up.
Thanks for the great service! Hope U R feeling better.....:cool:

That sucks. If they do ever find it, it most probably be just the frame. They most likely took it a part and sold the pieces. My senior year in high school I bought my first brand new truck had it for two months and then it was stolen. They found it. Well the frame and exterior part of the cab. They even took the plastic clips that held the wiring harness to the floor of the cab. And to add salt to it, the license plate for the truck came in the mail the day after it was stolen. I bought another brand new truck after that and had it for six months then a man pulled out in front of me and totaled it out. After that I never bought another brand new vehicle again. My 08 GT 500 it was a year and half old with 6000 miles on it before I bought it new. I guess I was never mint to own a brand new of the lot vehicle. LOL