You can type here any text you want

Woman put oil in car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks like its from some German Comedy show, could it actually be real?

Have to say she looks pretty cute doing it too.

I don't get it. I mean I don't do that, but after a couple thousand miles it looks like I did it. :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

In high school when we were taught to change oil we were required to bring in a car to change it in. A couple of girls put a whole case of oil in then told the teacher they did not bring enough oil. They thought they needed to fill it to the top. Luckily the teacher figured out what they did before starting the car and corrected the issue. However they did not look anything the girl in the original post.

In high school when we were taught to change oil we were required to bring in a car to change it in. A couple of girls put a whole case of oil in then told the teacher they did not bring enough oil. They thought they needed to fill it to the top. Luckily the teacher figured out what they did before starting the car and corrected the issue. However they did not look anything the girl in the original post.
Maybe sister, or cousin:)

Back