Woodlands Swap Meet today, dirty TTA

gn1220

Saw a TTA at the swap meet today and I was wondering if it belonged to anyone here? Had Kansas tags on it and, I hate to say, flame stickers on the hood.:rolleyes:

was it in the parking lot or in the swap meet?

i went to the swap meet saturday and saw doug hauser...

i found 1 turbo buick part,... it was a GN fender :rolleyes:

It was on the north-east side of the swap area. It was in a parking space on the other side of some saw horses, almost in front of the building, but still in the parts area. All dirty with $hit flame stickers on the hood, dirty, cracked and warped rear spoiler, T-tops-leather and the Pace Car stickers on the doors. Did I mention it was dirty?

We had a stall in A-8 selling a bunch of 67-69 Camaro and 70-72 Chevelle parts. One row over, John Pace, I think that's his name, from DC Tech was selling some GN parts. Said he has a lot more at home so you might give him a call.

I saw j.p.'s truck, but i didnt see him- there were sooo many people there, it was UNBELIEVEABLE!!

you going to make it to the track wed,fri, or sunday this month?

BW

I would love to go to the track, but I need to find 2 more front GTA wheels to put my slicks on. I'm tired of changing them back and forth. Not to mention the fact that the last time the tire guy scuffed the rim ever so slightly :mad: Told myself never again, just wait to find 2 more wheels. Still looking:( When are you going?

BTW, I hear Hooters calling!! We ALL NEED to meet up again. How about this weekend. I actually have 3 days off!!!!!!!!!:D :D

The poor thing wasn't for sale, it was just parked there. I figured they were looking around but I never saw anyone near the car. A little TLC and she would be show ready.:) I only hope she gets it soon.:(