Woodward Cruise Wednesday

Turboslots

Wednesday, August 13, 6:00 p.m. - ? - MBTC at the 14th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise OK, so it’s officially on Saturday the 16th, but everyone knows that if you want to actually cruise your car, you gotta go during the week! The Moose Preserve Bar and Grill, (248) 858-7688 at the NE corner of Woodward and Square Lake Rd. has great food, easy on/off Woodward access, and has functioned as base camp the past several years as we stalk the unwitting communities that line Woodward Avenue. See you there: don’t miss being a part of the largest mobile automotive event in the world!

I recognize that description ;-)

I probably won't make it once again.......

It's a drag to drive 35 minutes away to get home....get the GN....then drive an hour plus back the other direction....bleh....by that time I am cruised out.

Back to the Bricks in Flint,Mi

This event is second only to the Woodward dream cruise in Mi.August 13-16 At will cruise from downtown Flint to Grand Blanc Wed. and Thursday nights with the big event on Sat 16th.Well over 5000 cars.For more info go to http://www.backtothebricks.com

The site for Back To The Bricks is Back to the Bricks Cruise Weekend
Here is an offer! FREE BEER!!!
Thursday at the VFW in Grand Blanc, I will buy. Just look for my yellow GSX and I will be buying. Also free hot dogs. NO ONE will charge you to park, there will be discounts at all sorts of places. Friday morning is free breakfast.

Woodward Dream Cruise

I'll be driving up from Dayton, OH to attend. Hope to see lots of TRs!

Looking forward to dinner and a cruise from the Moose Preserve. :smile:

Hey Ron (hopefully that is your name), while I have never managed to meet my club there for the Wednesday night gathering I don't believe they dine at the restaurant. I think they use it to gather only.

Not that you couldn't eat just want you to know the agenda as I understand it.

Mbtc -woodward Gathering 8-13-08

Actually, what typically happens is small groups of people do eat (whenever you want to) at the Moose Preserve. ( after all, we ARE using their parking lot!)
Meanwhile, others are gathered in the lot bench racing or just checking the Turbo Buicks/GNX's/TTA's out. We will usually do a couple of "mass" cruises down Woodward(normally around 15 to 30 cars at a time). This is really cool and we get LOT's of looks/comments and thumbs up's! Nothin' like the sight of a swarm of Black(and a handful of other colors) Turbo-Buicks boostin'& buzzin' down Woodward Ave to quicken the heartbeat! If you get separated, everyone just meets back at the Moose Preserve.
We've had as many as 50 Turbo cars in the past.
If you love Turbo Buicks, you'll want to make it !!

Woodward on Saturday

Just so I'm sure about this...the Turbo Buicks will congregate on Saturday at the Moose Preserve? I had heard that GM cars tend to congregate somewhere further south...any truth in that? (My first time to actually be there on THE official day of the cruise.)
Thanks,
Bill E.

NOT Saturday !!

The Turbo Buicks will get together on Wednesday, August 13 th at the Moose Preserve at 5:00 P.M.. There are always alot of turbo Buicks that show up. This is my 3rd year and am looking forward to it.
Remember, This WEDNESDAY at 5:00. Hope you can make it. Russ

That's correct.
Wednesday eve at 5:00 at the Moose Preserve. Always a lot of nice Buicks and a good time!
(The actual Woodward Cruise is Saturday 8-16-08.)

Wednesday, August 13, 6:00 p.m. - ? - MBTC at the 14th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise OK, so it’s officially on Saturday the 16th, but everyone knows that if you want to actually cruise your car, you gotta go during the week! The Moose Preserve Bar and Grill, (248) 858-7688 at the NE corner of Woodward and Square Lake Rd. has great food, easy on/off Woodward access, and has functioned as base camp the past several years as we stalk the unwitting communities that line Woodward Avenue. See you there: don’t miss being a part of the largest mobile automotive event in the world!

So how did the meet go? Any pics??

Last night

Saw a couple of GN's and a couple of T-Types last night. Got on the highway with a GNX clone, MARTYS6. Is it anyone on the board? Think was a beast, front mount intercooler, he could scoot. He wanted to play but I had the kids in the car and he was much meaner than I. Will be out again tonight. I have a 87' GN.

PjNutt

Mbtc @ Woodward 8-13-08

Despite the off/on drizzle & rain thru-out most of the evening, we had approx. 30 Turbo Regals, 1-GNX , 1-Turbo T/A & one El Camino( w/ a turbo transplant I assume ). A great turn out for the less than nice weather!

We had one mass cruise with about 25 cars in a large group. Very cool!!
I didn't get any pics, but there were people taking pics & video so I imagine somthing will pop up somewere soon.

nice seeing GNX 445 there.... :cool:

Attachments

• DSC07991.JPG
    DSC07991.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC07994.JPG
    DSC07994.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC07993.JPG
    DSC07993.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC07995.JPG
    DSC07995.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC07996.JPG
    DSC07996.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 183
Good Pictures

In the center set of photos, is my wife, my little girl and me.

Charles