World of Wheels is this weekend!

IMG_2705.jpg

Hope Everyone Enjoys the Pictures. Group Picture is Gilberto Castaneda and His Body Shop Team. Last Few Pictures Is Oz From Sound Performance which install the Awesome ProEFI computer System in my car. Some where in the middle is my Buddy Mr. Prasad from the Turbo farm. Fellow GN owner and Friend Denny.
Thanks Again to Everyone.

Thank you all very much for the kind words and support. It's been a long road and process to have gotten my GN to how it is today. I was very proud to represent us at the world of wheels and was overwhelmed with all the great comments. It was just amazing to see the younger crowed with there mouth wide open as they looked up and Down at this car. There comments were also of an amazement. I had people wanting to buy it, trade cars for it, even trade there husband which I don't think I want a husband.Lol
Nice Mike (Not Average 6)car Was missing at the event. He stopped by and said hello. I told him I was Joking all year I was going to beat him. Lol You Have an Awesome Car Mike. I should not have let you take pictures of my car, now you know what I have and as you said know what you need to do to up your game. Lol
I Will try and post some Pictures Soon. I'm very Tired and will be crashing for a few days to refresh.
I'd like to thank First God for All his Blessing, my Wife for her support, mom and Brothers, Brother in law, and close Friends that helped. Castaneda Body Shop for the Paint Sound Performance for the awesome Pro EFI system and tune, Highwaystars for all the GM Nos parts. Mr Prasad for all his Help, Support, and Advise, and to everyone else That supported and helped in every way.
Regards
Benny

Benny,
A well deserved CONGRATULATIONS!
Some great pics, & definitely outstanding!

Highway Stars was glad to be part of your build.