World of Wheels is this weekend!

You Got to Smile Gilbert. I forgot to mention the Team at Caspers Electronics who Helped me and were very patient in Explaining to me what I was wanting to know. Thank you Caspers.
Still getting calls on My paint Job By Castanedas Body Shop and the rear bumper Fillers from Spoolfish. So Hats off to you Both for Doing such a great Job and making our cars stand out in the crowd again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 99
wow beautiful car..........even the glass looks great. Something overlooked alot andakes a huge impact on the look.

I know what I have to get Gilbert..... I need to get him a GN Hat so he can take off that Chevy one lol!
Prasad

Benny,
Would you tell me where you got the hydroboost setup from? The engraving and polishing on it is super nice. Thanks

Not Avg 6 said:
Benny,
Would you tell me where you got the hydroboost setup from? The engraving and polishing on it is super nice. Thanks

Ya I agree Mike that is a nice piece.

SilverBulletGN said:
Hope Everyone Enjoys the Pictures. Group Picture is Gilberto Castaneda and His Body Shop Team. Last Few Pictures Is Oz From Sound Performance which install the Awesome ProEFI computer System in my car. Some where in the middle is my Buddy Mr. Prasad from the Turbo farm. Fellow GN owner and Friend Denny.
Thanks Again to Everyone.

Aww Ben you called me a friend. It's a honor bro your car is bad ass and can't wait till your brothers and Prasads car are done!

Aww Ben you called me a friend. It's a honor bro your car is bad ass and can't wait till your brothers and Prasads car are done!

Denny, I am sure the "freind" part was a typo on Benny's part lol.

Prasad:D

Looks really nice in the pics. Can wait to see some rubber on the rear quarters lol

Thanks Paul; Me too!!!! I have not driven my car since 2011. I really want to see what it runs with all the added goodies Including the New ProEfi system and running E85.

Mike, I got the hydroboost braking system from Hydratech Braking systems. (615) 449-8261 Jim is his name. Very nice guy. The engraved Master brake cover was engraved by Midwestengravers (773) 931-8825 that's Jason He is a really nice guy and also a grand national owner. There you go Mike, Your car better be parked next to mine next year at the world of wheels. We need to represent As we say with Class and Style.

Thank everyone for the awesome comments. It means a lot.

Thanks TurboRick for your comment and for offering to do the favor that I needed before the world of wheels.

Mike, I got the hydroboost braking system from Hydratech Braking systems. (615) 449-8261 Jim is his name. Very nice guy. The engraved Master brake cover was engraved by Midwestengravers (773) 931-8825 that's Jason He is a really nice guy and also a grand national owner. There you go Mike, Your car better be parked next to mine next year at the world of wheels. We need to represent As we say with Class and Style.

Thanks, for the info Benny. Although, I normally go with my club. Parked next to you at the WOW, awesome. :cool:

Mike it would be great to have you parked next to mine. You have a really nice GN. We are planning to have a few more GNs at the World of Wheels next year so we will be in good company.