World of Wheels is this weekend!

I went yesterday only 2 GNs there Paul Castles car and Benny's sweet new setup. Haven't gone in couples of years but I felt that this time there were more cars and vendors. Definately worth checking out.

Benny did a great job on that car. Looks awesome. How about that one peice rear filler. When I saw the pictures on line it looked pretty nice but when I saw it in person on Bennys car I was blown away.Spool did a great job on that part. Will be buying that when ready. Bennys car was unreal.

I was just there talk to him about his proEFI set up sounds bad ass!! Car is just a work of art.. And a cool ass dude as well..

Benny has one of the nicest GN I've seen in person he's a cool guy and takes pride in his car thanks for the cards Benny and the advice it was nice meeting you.

Yep, Mike was always there with his badass car and I was hoping to see him this year too. People don’t realize what Mike and Benny did for our Buick community. It boosts the cult following for these bad as cars!!!

Benny worked so hard and dedicated the last 6 months especially to get the car to where it is now. This car is a total frame off with plenty of NOS parts as well as 21st technology PRO EFI with Flex fuel, true traction control and all kinds of goodies on his GN. Very tastefully done! Thanks to Benny for representing our small Buick community. It means a lot to us. I was there on Friday and hung around with him for about 4 hrs. It's so great to hear people's comment as they approach the car...It was priceless I can't really type their description word per word here, I may get banned lol... I was so proud of Benny and his accomplishments. Congrats brother and Thank you!!!!
Prasad

Thank you all very much for the kind words and support. It's been a long road and process to have gotten my GN to how it is today. I was very proud to represent us at the world of wheels and was overwhelmed with all the great comments. It was just amazing to see the younger crowed with there mouth wide open as they looked up and Down at this car. There comments were also of an amazement. I had people wanting to buy it, trade cars for it, even trade there husband which I don't think I want a husband.Lol
Nice Mike (Not Average 6)car Was missing at the event. He stopped by and said hello. I told him I was Joking all year I was going to beat him. Lol You Have an Awesome Car Mike. I should not have let you take pictures of my car, now you know what I have and as you said know what you need to do to up your game. Lol
I Will try and post some Pictures Soon. I'm very Tired and will be crashing for a few days to refresh.
I'd like to thank First God for All his Blessing, my Wife for her support, mom and Brothers, Brother in law, and close Friends that helped. Castaneda Body Shop for the Paint Sound Performance for the awesome Pro EFI system and tune, Highwaystars for all the GM Nos parts. Mr Prasad for all his Help, Support, and Advise, and to everyone else That supported and helped in every way.
Regards
Benny

Benny,
Congrats. This kind of respect isn't given away. It's earned. You stepped up and earned it. Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of this project, and thanks for all the kind words. Your a classy dude. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Once again, Congratulations...:)

Mike Barnard

Thank you all very much for the kind words and support. It's been a long road and process to have gotten my GN to how it is today. I was very proud to represent us at the world of wheels and was overwhelmed with all the great comments. It was just amazing to see the younger crowed with there mouth wide open as they looked up and Down at this car. There comments were also of an amazement. I had people wanting to buy it, trade cars for it, even trade there husband which I don't think I want a husband.Lol
Nice Mike (Not Average 6)car Was missing at the event. He stopped by and said hello. I told him I was Joking all year I was going to beat him. Lol You Have an Awesome Car Mike. I should not have let you take pictures of my car, now you know what I have and as you said know what you need to do to up your game. Lol
I Will try and post some Pictures Soon. I'm very Tired and will be crashing for a few days to refresh.
I'd like to thank First God for All his Blessing, my Wife for her support, mom and Brothers, Brother in law, and close Friends that helped. Castaneda Body Shop for the Paint Sound Performance for the awesome Pro EFI system and tune, Highwaystars for all the GM Nos parts. Mr Prasad for all his Help, Support, and Advise, and to everyone else That supported and helped in every way.
Regards
Benny

You're welcome brother, it was fun brain storming and working out all the little issues that caused big head aches with a custom project like yours. It was an honor for me to be a part of it. Besides that I gained a friend for life even though we knew each other since the early 90's, this project brought us closer. I always wondered how my life would have been if Buick never made the GN....I will tell ya, it wouldn't be this much fun for sure!

Prasad:)

IMG_2637.jpg