You can type here any text you want

World's biggest snake found in village

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow , cant wait to show my wife that!! She frickin hates snakes and will be pissed at me after she jumps outta the chair!! I need to get a video of her!!
Mike:cool:

At first I was like... "Woah....":eek:

Next I was like...."Big f'n snake..":cool:

Then I was like...."Fake...I need to go to snoopes.com....":rolleyes:

Finally I was like...."F%&$%R!!" *heart beats faster*:eek:

:D

At first I was like... "Woah....":eek:

Next I was like...."Big f'n snake..":cool:

Then I was like...."Fake...I need to go to snoopes.com....":rolleyes:

Finally I was like...."F%&$%R!!" *heart beats faster*:eek:

:D

me too plus the jump back from the screen .:eek:

Damit!!Pushed my laptop in the floor, scared the s##t out me!!! Then i called my wife to see it, got the s##t slapped out of me!!! It was worth it though!!!

Dang!

I just got done drinking my Sleepy Time tea and was all relaxed for bed. Now I feel like I just got done drinking three Red Bulls.:D

Great vid. Thanks.

dammit!! I'm having a bout of insomnia tonight and was just starting to unwind and get sleepy when I watched THAT!!! totally had me going then I started looking at the bolts and angle iron thinking, "wait a second, something's not right" so I was leaning forward looking at the snake's body about 6 inches from the screen when that D@mN thing jumped off my computer screen at me and made me almost poop myself!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:biggrin: good video, just bad timing on my part. :rolleyes:

Back