Would you be willing to sell your GN/TR to fund a b00b job for your wife?

Would you be willing to sell your GN/TR to fund a b00b job for your wife?

• Yes, are you kidding?

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • No way!

Votes: 107 90.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell her you can sell her car to pay for them and then see if she still wants them lol. Medical reasons = sell for sure! Just for pretty, come on!!!! I would have to really think about that one for a while! I love my wife so don't get me wrong but its all about image on this one and as she ages it will fade like all of us do. Whats next , a butt tuck, face lift! As long as you find her sexy and she knows it whats the problem. She is a very pretty woman from the pic. I think she may just be down on herself and needs a lot of daddy attention for a while lol. More flowers, holding hands, etc. Keep giving her a boost and she will probley come around. Daniel Ray

nm just noticed you did sell it 10 30 2007 hope you don't regret it man.

36D on a 5'5" frame!! :eek:

She can have some of mine! I'm trying to get rid of a couple of cup sizes!! Geesh~!

The big turn off to me was looking through the doctor's portfolio. :eek: There wasn't ONE patient in the photos that wasn't severely overweight or flat out obese, so there were no "Before" and "After" photos on slim & fit patients like my wife to get a really good comparison. In all honesty, there were some Before & After photos that proved "You can't put tits on a pig" or, in a couple of cases, a buffalo.

Do a Google search and put in BEFORE AND AFTER BREAST ENHANCEMENT The first one had a couple hundred fine examples.....

Your wife looks good as she is.

I'd say weigh it on a "want vs. need" situation.

If she needed something, such as dental work or medical treatment I could see selling your car to foot the bill.

But "wanting" a bigger chest? NO WAY!

nm just noticed you did sell it 10 30 2007 hope you don't regret it man.

Yep...looks like we know what the decision was.

Interesting thing to me here was all of the thread comments about what a lot of the guys want and how they think she looks. In the end it's about what the person themself thinks they look like. My wife is 43 and is considering a "lift" with no silicone or saline stuffed into what God gave her because, as she says, she doesn't like how childbirth and the law of gravity has taken over. I'm behind her 100%--but told her I was glad that she didn't want to make em bigger--no need to introduce some foreign substance into your body in my opinion unless she was flat as a board and it really affected he self esteem, or there was some medical reason. Again, in the end it's not my decision!!

Also interesting to me was to see how many dudes jumped to the conclusion that a boob job could lead to an affair or break-up. Wow, lots of insecurity there guys! If you're thinking that way you might want to start looking at how secure you are with yourself and/or your marriage. I too like at least one other person on this thread live in the great state of Texas. The number of fake chests walking around has become a huge turnoff for me. Love to travel up north on business and see a lot of "natural" women who take good care of themselves and don't worry about trying to emulate some failed actress that once wore a red bathing suit (have you looked at Pam lately?--uck!)!