You can type here any text you want

Wow...look At This....ahhhhhhh

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wonder what the engine mods were that led to major horsepower gains. Engine looks stock. :confused:

Yeah thats a good one :D
I like the other one with the upgraded "procession" turbo too .
Good ebay week. :D

That guy MUST be smoking crack. I can't think of any other reason he put his price that high...

Seller def. on something at that price. I thought maybe it was typo when he posted the listing but the price never changed. :eek: Way,way on the high side! Where can i get one of those 20K air cleaners at? he,he

well, I have personally have seen this car........ and its deranged owner: biggrin: . The first time I spoke to him was at a local hang out here in S.FLA (Tower Shops). I walked up to him and said nice ride and then the BS started he told me he brought his car out there to race one of those new Z06 corvettes. He went on to tell me he had a larger turbo, Injectors and had some head work done the car had like 450 hp to the rear wheels. Then I dropped it on him I said really cool what chip do you have, What size Injectors, What size turbo did you say you had again? And then I told him I have a GN. Then the conversation changed the back peddling began. So he did not know what size turbo or injectors the only thing he knew was that he had on of those state of the art thumbnail ships (he claimed that was the newest thing out there)

Then about two weeks ago I ran in to him again with a T Top Leather interior 1989 Turbo Trans AM that he has for sale for about the same amount. I just had to walk away when I saw the price. I’m not bashing the guy I just think he is a little off his rocker, but to each his own I hope he finds a buyer for both cars.

I figured it out. It's a TSA car! It must be the 10 second car that's gonna win the big bucks:rolleyes: I wonder how he's getting all the power through that SLINKY air hose;)

Back