Wrenchhead jewelry

snzuloz

not so senior member
Just picked up a turbo pendant from Robert West (Wrenchhead jewelry), wow this thing is awesome, how about the impeller, it spins, amazing quality Robert! Words can't describe it, it's simply awesome and i have had a lot of compliments and questions about it already! Your expertise sure shows with your attention to detail! Every car guy should look at his work, you won't be dissapointed!

Attachments

• Troy 2 (Large) 02.jpg
    Troy 2 (Large) 02.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 231
Holy chit! $1650.00....:eek: Does look like a nice piece tho. At that price I don't see many buying them tho. I want one tho.

Trust me when you see it in person, they are going all over the world, i had it appraised at $2800.00, much heavier than it looks also.

Let me rephrase..... I don't see many TR owners buying them. Probably plenty of Supra owners tho.:tongue: How the hell does something like that get appraised? Is it by the weight of the gold or uniqueness?

Let me rephrase..... I don't see many TR owners buying them. Probably plenty of Supra owners tho.:tongue: How the hell does something like that get appraised? Is it by the weight of the gold or uniqueness?

All of the above. mainly weight thou. I've been eyeing one for awhile myself... maybe after the car is home!!!

Well to start with i don't have a turbo supra, i love the Buicks, not rice... I think the appraisal goes by weight of the item, gold quantity etc, and it is also custom jewelry, don't know if that's reflected in the price, either way you have to see his work to really appreciate it. I have no problem spending my hard earned money on quality -no matter what it is...

I was by no way meaning ANY disrespect by say mainly weight. That's just what one usually says IF one ever really needed to sell a piece. We've chatted before, I'm the guy from the Bozeman Watch Company, trust me I GET IT!! It's the other 95% of the population that doesn't understand quality and MANUFACTURING and what it cost to develop parts vs using industry standard components. Anyway, I'll be getting one in the next few months, count on it! :biggrin: