WTB: 10 Second or Faster TR. No Junk!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...intercooled-turbo-v6-amazing-car-show-go.html

Here ya go Brett, killer price and looks pretty good to me. Would have plenty leftover for your 25K budget to change things. WHY does it have to be a Girdled Stroker 109, TA, Stage I or Stage II's? No stock headed cars. SII, Champion, TA, M&A heads but no stock heads?? Bet you haven't driven the past TR's you have had more than a few thousand miles if that.:)

No heat but you can always throw in one of those aftermarket under the dash heaters. Just buy it and freaking drive it. I would lower it a bit more and not crazy about the seats.
86-87 only. thought about one of those heaters from Mojave but just not interested in more BS to have to deal with just so my toes dont have to freeze

86-87 only. thought about one of those heaters from Mojave but just not interested in more BS to have to deal with just so my toes dont have to freeze

Oh suck it up already. Neither my 62 nor my 64 have heaters and I dont have an issue. I live in Pa and drive them well into Halloween season. I have owned the 62 since 88 and the 64 since 93, so thats alot of cold weather cruises. That car looks really nice for the $$$ and so what if its 85, your not restoring it or worried about collector value.

:biggrin:

oh suck it up already. Neither my 62 nor my 64 have heaters and i dont have an issue. I live in pa and drive them well into halloween season. I have owned the 62 since 88 and the 64 since 93, so thats alot of cold weather cruises. That car looks really nice for the $$$ and so what if its 85, your not restoring it or worried about collector value.

x2 to that :d

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...intercooled-turbo-v6-amazing-car-show-go.html

I wouldn't go near it either. I always look forward to make sure when I want to sell it I can move it.. It's still a hot air car with a STOCK short block. . Great driver for someone else but Brett is like me with not much of a attention span:biggrin::p Oh needs heat.. Driving around late Sept/Oct gets damm cold up here. No way does it have "GNBRETT writin on it :biggrin:

Here you go

Anyone have something worth buying that's on the fence about possibly selling?

I realize the economy is in the crapper and many haven't put their nice cars up for sale fearing getting beat up on the price but im no tire kicker and looking for something nice. Im quite anal so no junk please.

Will spend up to $25k for the right car.

86-87 ONLY. No STOCK cars. Girdled Stroker 109, TA, Stage I or Stage II's only please. No stock headed cars. SII, Champion, TA, M&A heads but no stock heads. Prefer hydraulic roller motor but not a deal breaker if not.

Must run 10's or faster and be very clean and does NOT need paint or interior's redone. I have ZERO interest in a car that needs paint unless u want to knock $8k off ur price then I will surely entertain ur ride.

No T-Tops, no limited's, no WH1's, and no wild non-factory color paint jobs. No maroon interiors please and it must have working HEAT! It's quite cold up here about (8) months out of the year:rolleyes:.

Any tranny is fine. Cage, bar or nothing is ok but prefer no cage or bar. Really looken for a GN but will entertain anything.

No all out race cars or gutted interiors but anything in between is fine. CLEAN engine bays a must!

Send DETAILED pics and info to BPD998@aol.com

If you can't take the time to supply detailed pics and info then please don't waste mine or ur time. I have no interest in guessing what parts your car has or what condition it is in.

Thanx....

Buick : Grand National - eBay (item 290527302889 end time Feb-02-11 18:00:00 PST)

NICE CAR HERE

I wouldn't go near it either. I always look forward to make sure when I want to sell it I can move it.. It's still a hot air car with a STOCK short block. . Great driver for someone else but Brett is like me with not much of a attention span:biggrin::p Oh needs heat.. Driving around late Sept/Oct gets damm cold up here. No way does it have "GNBRETT writin on it :biggrin:

Brett, make a reasonable offer and then get the DLS stroker shortblock for sale and a damn heater. Everything else is done, cage, paint,etc. Sell the extra parts at the end and get some $$$ back.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/340064-fresh-dls-109-stroker-motor.html

Here is a good one

but its 40K.... turn key :cool:

Attachments

• 9 sec.jpg
    9 sec.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 615
I thought you were having one of these built this winter at DLS?:confused:

When my daughter went to college, it took more funds then I thought it would. This short block is already done. Just wishful thinking now. I just had my Max Wedge engine totally redone this past year...OUCH!!! 15 years of abuse did it in. Having 5 cars is not cheap and each has to wait its turn in line for the budget.

when my daughter went to college, it took more funds then i thought it would. This short block is already done. Just wishful thinking now. I just had my max wedge engine totally redone this past year...ouch!!! 15 years of abuse did it in. Having 5 cars is not cheap and each has to wait its turn in line for the budget.

5 cars coach love to be you or maybe not that is to many cars to get too.

Al

When my daughter went to college, it took more funds then I thought it would. This short block is already done. Just wishful thinking now. I just had my Max Wedge engine totally redone this past year...OUCH!!! 15 years of abuse did it in. Having 5 cars is not cheap and each has to wait its turn in line for the budget.

Oh I see.. ok. You were so adament before I thought it was a done deal. You should try having a dozen cars with several in the 9s.;) Insurance alone for a year hurts..lol

5 cars coach love to be you or maybe not that is to many cars to get too.

Al

Its a pain some times, but hard to part with any. I've had them for sooo long.

73 Dodge Charger SE 50,000 miles since 1979
62 Chevy Biscayne Blown 409 since 1988
64 Dodge 440 hardtop Max Wedge since 1993
65 Plymouth Belvedere I 57,000 miles since 1998
87 Buick GN 22,000 miles since 2007

The Plymouth is the odd man out, if I find a buyer.

... no wild non-factory color paint jobs...

Is '09 corvette cyber gray too wild of a color on a originally charcoal gray T? It has more blue metal flake than what I've seen on regular factory Corvette paint jobs. I'm going to try to run the car this season, if I don't have the time to enjoy it, I may consider selling it.

Is '09 corvette cyber gray too wild of a color on a originally charcoal gray T? It has more blue metal flake than what I've seen on regular factory Corvette paint jobs. I'm going to try to run the car this season, if I don't have the time to enjoy it, I may consider selling it.
no, thats not too wild. I actually like that color but im sure by the end of the season I will have bought something. send me details and pics to my email if you have some time. thanx

No longer in the market for a TR. Have decided to change direction a little. Time for something different. Thanx anyway guys.

No longer in the market for a TR. Have decided to change direction a little. Time for something different. Thanx anyway guys.

What you looking into ?? I seen your post about the Evo!! Heading that direction??