You can type here any text you want

Wtb: 86/87 Hardtop Gn Or T-type Near Nc/sc Around $10k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Also in the market, have nice older model muscle car with LOTS of power to trade...

Brian, I wish I was close to NC. There's some pretty good looking cars sitting there. Light chesnut T and a white/chrome T (maybe limited?) with cornering lights and vinyl roof. Kevin you need to go check those out, youve been looking since at least may when I started looking for mine. Good luck man!

Have you checked on this one??????

I'm posting this for a friend. I have not seen the car in person, but have attached pictures.
Please contact Tom Baker directly at 704-737-4170.

1987 "T" charcoal gray
-buckets
-power windows
-power locks
-tilt
-cruise
-T-tops
-posi rear

The body has 69,000 miles. The drive train was transplanted from an original 29,000 mile wrecked "T". Don't be afraid of this transplant. Tom has been a long time Buick enthusiast and has multiple quality Gran Sports and turbo regals. He has assured me this car runs great and has the following modifications and upgrades.
-new tires
-new 2.5" exhaust
-new a/c condensor and compressor
-k&n filter
-upgraded injectors
-adjustable fuel regulator
-145 speedometer

$12,900.00
Call Tom @ 704-737-4170

Car is located in South Carolina near Charlotte North Carolina.
Attached Images

Keith , thanks for the info. but it is a t-top car and I really want a hardtop, if you run across one let me know or if any of your customers want to sell as well. How's the sage car coming, I was down at johns garage right before you bought it, very rare car. I'm glad you ended up with it, I really didn't think he would sell it but he told me if he ever did it was going to be yours.

Keith , thanks for the info. but it is a t-top car and I really want a hardtop, if you run across one let me know or if any of your customers want to sell as well. How's the sage car coming, I was down at johns garage right before you bought it, very rare car. I'm glad you ended up with it, I really didn't think he would sell it but he told me if he ever did it was going to be yours.

I'll keep an eye out. The sage car is just sitting there in the garage. I need to clean it up and throw the car cover on it, until I decide what to do with it. 'Wanna buy it??... ;)

K.

Back