You can type here any text you want

WTB: 87 gn, turbo t, limited etc, low mileage condition cars!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VETKILR

Staff member
Im looking to find a nice mint low mileage example of anything 87 whether turbo t, limited, gn, with exception of a gnx. i want something with low mileage (to me under 70k) that is pretty much bone stock but i will look at lightly modified cars. im finally getting some much needed vacation time and i would be willing to fly and look at the car. i got time but please serious offers only. call my cell at 216 470 8844 or email at trose231@hotmail.com. btw tops im looking to spend is around 18-20k, but i would be willing to bend if the car is really that nice. email or call my cell and thanks in advance! let the fun begin i hope:) ps cars with factory astroroof and digital dash will definitely be put to the top of the list. any and all apply!

Hey Vet

This is gonna be a mission... what you are looking for is getting harder and harder by the day..... almost everybody now who gets a TR mods it.... so a stock untouched car is like gold to find.... my Limited is maybe the last Limited with all orginal equipment that may ever come up for sale for sometime... a GN will be your best bet ......maybe a T.... but it is gonna take some work.... from what I have seen sometimes cash doesnt mean anything anymore..... a lot of these guys are holding on to their original cars more and more... frankly this is a good reason for me not to even sell my Limited's.... I will regret it.... I can see it now....

ttt will return phone calls in next 2-3 days. sorry to all those expecting phone calls from me, im still interested but something came up.

I have what you are looking for. 87 GN with about 46,400 miles, almost all original. Just installed new 2.5" exhaust, red armstrong fuel pump, poly motor mounts, K&N air filter. I'm the second owner, have had it 2 years but need to sell asap. You can call me whenever at 312-330-8189 for more info.

Thanks,
Mike

TTT will start returning phone calls tonight, my apologies i have been very busy with work!:mad: Keep em coming!

it would be worth your while to give me a call. for what i want and what your willing to spend you would have a very nice car. i'm in sf, give me a call, 415-640-2010!

factory sunroof cars with digital dash i know i know hard to find but im really looking for one. anyone? bueller?:biggrin:

Wanted: 87 Gn Factory Astroroof Cars!! Also 86 or 87 low mileage turbo cars!

I really have not found a whole bunch of what im looking for. i really want a low mileage gn with factory moonroof, digital dash with that would be a bonus, but im really looking for a low mileage gn with factory moonroof if at all possible. im still looking strongly at 86 or 87 turbo regals with relatively few mods and low miles but a moonroof car is really gauging my interest. email me at trose231@hotmail.com or cell at 216.470.8844. or pm me on this site! Thanks!;)

Back