You can type here any text you want

WTB: 87 gn, turbo t, limited etc, low mileage condition cars!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a 87 gn with astroroof and a freshly rebuilt motor and trans.
body has 113K miles ......needs paint..runs like new.
NY area..
pm me if interested

i told you it would be a mission....not many left

You never inquired about my cars anymore? For what you are looking for may take a while.... and it may never come up..... more the GN then something else.... going on 21 years these cars in the last year have been almost impossible to find stock and very few come up for sale like the Limited or T.... Limited's are averaging maybe 4 a year tops for sale...all these turbo cars are undervalued...

imo

You never inquired about my cars anymore? For what you are looking for may take a while.... and it may never come up..... more the GN then something else.... going on 21 years these cars in the last year have been almost impossible to find stock and very few come up for sale like the Limited or T.... Limited's are averaging maybe 4 a year tops for sale...all these turbo cars are undervalued...

imo

Dude, if you would just stop with the stupid sales pitches, your cars may actually sell. Do you come on this board for anything else but to say you have Limiteds for sale and how rare they are? Seriously gets annoying.

Sorry VETKLR just get tired of this guy telling everyone how rare his cars are, I think we know Limiteds are rare. This isnt Barret-Jackson.

No apology necessary. Slowcar, i have been busy and returning calls is going along as best as i can go about it. When i can ill contact you, there are other cars im interested and am in no rush to pick a car.

Back