You can type here any text you want

WTB: 9 or 10 second street car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Entertaining another TR. I am looking for a turn-key street car. No T-Top or column shift cars please. 86-87 only. No junk please. I am not looking for any project paint cars either. Car must be in excellent condition inside and out.

PM me what you have or might want to sell in the near future. Thanx...

hmmmm.. you go out to eat with people and that night you decide you NEED another Buick :eek: :p Buy that nice Blue one :cool:

hmmmm.. you go out to eat with people and that night you decide you NEED another Buick :eek: :p Buy that nice Blue one :cool:
It must have been the eats .... I know it wasn't pushing my car on the trailer. Good luck with your search for a new car & thanks again for the help.

Lol.... I was thinking the same thing this morning....:mad: :biggrin: That's what happens when you hang out with enablers:mad: ;). I'm just putten some feelers out. I know I got my eye on that T.

Russ and I were wondering if Milissa was the first female in the 9's? Im assuming she is.

It must have been the eats .... I know it wasn't pushing my car on the trailer. Good luck with your search for a new car & thanks again for the help.

Anytime you need anything Gary just give me a call. Ur car is in good hands BTW. Russ is very anal.

Russ and I were wondering if Milissa was the first female in the 9's? Im assuming she is.

hmmmm..good question :confused: now as far as the car why not that blue one ??? should go easy 11s and its almost new !! drive and enjoy it !! :cool:

hmmmm..good question :confused: now as far as the car why not that blue one ??? should go easy 11s and its almost new !! drive and enjoy it !! :cool:

Just not sure I want a car im gonna have to dump another $15k into it. Gonna go take a look at it over the weekend tho. Just tryen to see whats out there and not jumping the gun as I usually do.

Hey Brett i have 87 gn that runs 10.70s pm me if you want to know more bud.

well here is "my" opinion about buying a 9/10/11/12 sec car :p
I wouldn't go near them without digging myself to see whats there .. Your idea of work and parts WILL be different then theirs. you also have no idea what the car has been threw. Oh last thing.. It isn't "IF" the car breaks it's "WHEN" it does :p Now go buy the Blue T .. do a few more mods and LEAVE it alone !! :biggrin:

Please give shoot me an email - I have a 10.0 car (75k mile Blackout Navy Met. 87 T) I would entertain selling. I'm in Central CT and would be happy to show you the car this weekend.

well here is "my" opinion about buying a 9/10/11/12 sec car :p
I wouldn't go near them without digging myself to see whats there .. Your idea of work and parts WILL be different then theirs. you also have no idea what the car has been threw. Oh last thing.. It isn't "IF" the car breaks it's "WHEN" it does :p Now go buy the Blue T .. do a few more mods and LEAVE it alone !! :biggrin:

Im hearing ya Dan, trust me. Im thinking along those same lines. I know I will end up dumping money into it so Im trying to find the best of both worlds but I do realize that is hard to do cause like u said you never know what the car has been threw.

Maybe ill get lucky and find one that wasnt beat on but has some of the oarts im looking for.

Now go buy the Blue T .. do a few more mods and LEAVE it alone !! :biggrin:

Your a very Bad influence Dan....:mad: ;) I can tell you that car is probably the cleanest TR I have personally ever seen in person. Truly a time capsule. I'm just gonna throw a new set of rims on with some MT DR and let some some of the local gurus tune it;).

This will be the first true street car I have owned. I just could not get over how mint it was. The chrome and interior were near perfect. I figured I was better off starting out with something mint and go from there vs. the other way around :rolleyes: as usual. I just couldn't resist....

Attachments

• blue t 086.jpg
    blue t 086.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 282
  • blue t 085.jpg
    blue t 085.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 280
  • blue t 032.jpg
    blue t 032.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 278
  • blue t 050.jpg
    blue t 050.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 281
  • blue t 067.jpg
    blue t 067.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 282
Couple more

Interior looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. Door, trunk and moonroof moldings and seals are perfect as well. Imagine that...:)

Attachments

• blue t 040.jpg
    blue t 040.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 277
  • blue t 081.jpg
    blue t 081.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 277
Back