WTB:Aluminum Radiator support

6togo

Looking for a nice clean support let me know what you have and please no outrageous prices!

I may have one for sale. Where are you located?
Hot Air

I have. One with fresh powder coat and I'm in md also. Call or txt 443-907-4669

Yea considering most are $40 pulls from the boneyard guys are trying to hit a homerun on! It just ain't worth that much for the 10lbs savings!

You could have bought one for $300.00 and another for $350.00 these cars are just not at the pull it yards anymore around here. Anytime the junkers around here get decent cars the puerto ricans strip them instantly ,They have a guy who sits in the parking lot all day every day and as soon as something nice comes in he calls it in to his friends they go nuts strip them to the bone withing 30 mins of them getting to the yard that is no sheet ! a few weeks back a 87 Monte came in while I was pulling a door for a chevy truck . I though awesome I will go get the braces and see what else is there. In 20 mins I took door off and put it in back of my truck walked to where they unloaded the monte....... they had complete interior out doors, decklid,taillights bumper, complete front clip, eng/ trans/ rear out. There was only 3 of them but man they work quick. 24 volt cordless impacts and cordless sawzall WOW... If you find one for $40.00 bring it to me and I will give you $250.00 for it all day long.

G body's pop up around me all the time in fact i just seen a Grand prix with all the braces in the trunk and the GNX seat brace that i passed on being i have it already plus it had a perfect steel core support but i am still waiting for what i call the holy grail of finds! I will find one sooner or later and when i do i surely will not sell it i'm not about making money if that was the case the Grand prix would have been stripped! Many guys pay a very small price for the supports and try getting rich from them just like the guys that hoard NOS parts which is fact and i dont care to line others pockets to that extreme but a fair price considering their time to get a part i'm fine with.