WTB: Blue t-top interior trim and DS door panel

dsmith4994

Wanted to buy:
1987 regal / t-type blue t-top trim pieces. I also need the blue seat trim for the manual seats and a mint drivers side upper door panel. And finally the concert sound 2 speaker covers in blue. Email me at dsmith4994@aol.com if you have any and or all of the above with a reasonable price.........Thanks.....I am located in Wallingford CT

i also need a blue dash pad with no cracks

I also need a mint blue dash pad for an 87 regal with no cracks. I also still need all the t-top stuff too........

I have a dash pad & some blue t-top parts. I'll e-mail you a list of what I have.

re: list and prices

Still waiting for you to email me the list of blue t-top parts you have and dash pad. Any idea on shipping cost for the dash pad ?

dsmith4994 said:
Still waiting for you to email me the list of blue t-top parts you have and dash pad. Any idea on shipping cost for the dash pad ?
Dash pad should run about $40.00. I have quite a few plastic blue interior trims just checking for cracks etc. I have the locking T-top plastic for the t-top itself new.
I'll get you a complete list out tomorrow.

Re: Dash pad

Dash pad should run about $40.00. I have quite a few plastic blue interior trims just checking for cracks etc. I have the locking T-top plastic for the t-top itself new.
I have tops with locks but i lost the key
do you have a set of t top locks with keys also ?
is the shipping for the dash pad $40 or is the blue dash pad $40
im only interested in one with no splits or cracks. I dont need the pad that goes around the instrument bezel.

i have blue interior parts off of a 85 regal limited hardtop. let me know if you can use anything off of a hardtop