You can type here any text you want

WTB Buick 4 spd stuff

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quickt

Looking for good used Lakewood or Mcleod Blow proof bell housing and block plate for Buick. Either or let me know what you have. Also need aluminum Flywheel with steel insert for even fire V-6 must be for 11" clutch. Will consider billet steel flywheel for 11" clutch.

Extreme Automatics Where winning is easy

I have everything else. Running a clutch turbo. trying to save some money dont really want to buy all new stuff. I have a buddys New Lakewood sheild and flywheel but looking to come up with used so I do not need to use his.
Be sure to check that Lakewood shield. The machining is inconsistent and the bore may not line up with the crank centerline.

I Use it I will definately locate it for sure. Been a long time for a clutch for me remember from my big block days.

I'll give you 2 choices. I have a billet 350 flywheel and an odd fire. Both will work but you need to rebalance the one you want. The 350 is used and the odd fire is new. If I remember right I paid $150 apiece for them. Was trying to put a 350 together for a special project and ran out of money.

I'll give you 2 choices. I have a billet 350 flywheel and an odd fire. Both will work but you need to rebalance the one you want. The 350 is used and the odd fire is new. If I remember right I paid $150 apiece for them. Was trying to put a 350 together for a special project and ran out of money.

Are both weighted or zero balance?? I assume weighted. Billet or cast?

Both are billet. The odd fire is McCloud and the 350 is TA. I'd rather get rid of the odd fire but if you want the TA that's ok. Both are made for stock so you will have to re-balance. Shouldn't be an issue.

Both are billet. The odd fire is McCloud and the 350 is TA. I'd rather get rid of the odd fire but if you want the TA that's ok. Both are made for stock so you will have to re-balance. Shouldn't be an issue.

So they are weighted? Will the odd fire take 11" clutch? Not sure I can balance a weighted flywheel. I will need to check on that.

To rebalance they only need to have the same amount of weight taken off of the opposite side or you can split into 3 locations for a more even balance. Kinda like cutting a pie into 3rds. Any shop that does balancing should be able to do it. They both take stock clutches so if I remember it's a 10.5. I don't think anyone ever made one for an 11".

Back