You can type here any text you want

WTB Burgundy interior pieces

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIVE4RDO

Happy Saturday, crowd.

Anyone has a stash of NOS or LIKE NEW condition interior parts laying around?

Looking for a horn button (must be burgundy)

Possibly rear quarter pieces (must be burgundy)

And maybe top dash speaker grill, If it's NOS, I don't mind it being blue
(I know I can buy reproduction one and paint)

And the dream is... Concert Sound lower door panels in Burgundy.

Thank you much

I have a ton of burgundy interior. Door panels and horn button with T Type logo much much more.
Hit Gofstbuick for more info or contact me by text at 916-952-9567

You will need to cut holes in the doors for the speakers. Are you sure you want to do that?

I thought the holes are pre cut, only the panels would have to be modified. GM made two different types of doors?

I have some burgundy stuff stashed away, pretty sure i have quarter uppers and lowers for hardtop and most of the other stuff but dont recall having concerts panels , i'll know once i go digging . located near etown raceway

I thought the holes are pre cut, only the panels would have to be modified. GM made two different types of doors?
Yes. I bought a set of door panels intending on installing speakers. I was surprised there were no cut outs. Wound up selling them to Kirban.

I have some burgundy stuff stashed away, pretty sure i have quarter uppers and lowers for hardtop and most of the other stuff but dont recall having concerts panels , i'll know once i go digging . located near etown raceway

I know where you are, Paul. Bought Precision SLIC from you. Would love to just walk around your place, maybe before snow this time.

Can you see if you have front seat belts, please.

I think I have the rear quarter extensions in maroon if you still need them?
Let me know and I will dig them out and take some pictures.

Back