WTB Complete GN Drive Train Engine Trans Computer & Harness anyone???

1987T

Looking for 10's
Like the title say's
Im looking for a good turbo Buick (Hopefully Built) Engine Trans computer and Wiring harness for another brand car (Doing a High Bred that is way lighter than a Buick at 2900lbs)
tired of the brand X stuff and I love my Buick engines they just work.

Last edited:
I have a computer. Putting it in a Fox-body Mustang?

You know you can buy a 109 motor from O'Reillys. Brand new

Posted On my phone while my wife stares at me.

Looking for some thing a little better than stock with a 200R4 and all the stuff to put it together Accessory Drives extra.
Rebuilt or under 80,000 will do also if the price is right :)

You know you can buy a 109 motor from O'Reillys. Brand new

Posted On my phone while my wife stares at me.

I have a complete motor with turbo, headers, wiring harness, ECM. Not sure of mileage it spins over freely. I'm located in SWFL. Let me know if you'd be interested. $500

Like the title say's
Im looking for a good turbo Buick (Hopefully Built) Engine Trans computer and Wiring harness for another brand car (Doing a High Bred that is way lighter than a Buick at 2900lbs)
tired of the brand X stuff and I love my Buick engines they just work.

How much you looking to spend? I've got a brand new overhauled 87 engine that is COMPLETE that was bored .020 out. New pistons, bearings, Heads all re done, engine was rebuilt with the expectation of it running a stock turbo and ECM. I have receipts for everything! I also have a rebuilt 2004r that was rebuilt to stock. Both the engine and trans have 0 miles on them. I also have the ECM and a complete wiring harness. I am in ohio. Im asking 5k for everything. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_4430[1].JPG
    IMG_4430[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
How much you looking to spend? I've got a brand new overhauled 87 engine that is COMPLETE that was bored .020 out. New pistons, bearings, Heads all re done, engine was rebuilt with the expectation of it running a stock turbo and ECM. I have receipts for everything! I also have a rebuilt 2004r that was rebuilt to stock. Both the engine and trans have 0 miles on them. I also have the ECM and a complete wiring harness. I am in ohio. Im asking 5k for everything. Let me know if you are interested.

Dont know why I was notified of this reply so sorry for the delay in response. Is this a Stock Rebuild ? Your price is not bad but Im looking for some thing a little more stout than stock. Thanks though

It is a stock rebuild with the exception of the boring. Lifters were upgraded as well. Injectors are new green stripe. Crank and connecting rods are stock. Heads are stock. Intake is stock. Turbo is stock. Ecu is stock. Trans is stock.

It is a stock rebuild with the exception of the boring. Lifters were upgraded as well. Injectors are new green stripe. Crank and connecting rods are stock. Heads are stock. Intake is stock. Turbo is stock. Ecu is stock. Trans is stock.
Thanks will keep it in mind looking for some thing with Billet Mains and Studs on Bottom end minum planing to push this real hard so stock would just get the foot in the door and tons to spend on top of that trying to be some what cheap.

Also of note if you dont have the entire combo please let us know what you do have and your location. If you just have a nice Engine let us know So on and so forth Thanks

All of Todays PM's have been replied to. Thanks guys lots of options but nothing really Complete so to speak.
Have one engine I really like thus far totally Sounds like a winner but we will wait a min. and see what others have so please shoot the offers over and thanks!

Any others still not really what Im looking for need a Stoute Bottom end that will live at higher boost this is going in a Grudge Race car so we need strong stuff. Same with the trans But I have a line on that and Converter is just a Phone call away Really need a good engine good heads a computer and an Engine Harness. Modded ECM will work as well as we are planning to run Methanol Alky and 220 injectors Maybe no IC :)

I have a built 109 motor with a 10/10 turbo crank re size rods all new bearings, rod's, mains and cam, ported and polish heads with Arp studded from top to bottom,comes with oil pan to dog house but will need headers, fly wheel, front pulley wheel,injector rail,and injectors, $3500.00 plus the ride, this motor was run one month and never race Let me know thanks , i do have pics.