You can type here any text you want

WTB: G-Body in Southeast/STL, MO area or can be shipped.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kurt04

Not particularly looking for any super-rare cars, it will be a street/strip car. Bone-stock cars are fine. But additions that may interest me are - roll bar/cage, race seats, harness, fuel cell, gauges, light weight wheels with some ET street radials, built transmission with shifter, and/or beefed up rearend. "Stock" suspension cars only, no back-halfed/ladder bar/aftermarket 4-link cars!

Mainly just want a good running car with a straight and solid body with complete interior.

how much are you looking to spend? I have an extremely clean GN with 46,000 miles for sale in Chicago.

how much are you looking to spend? I have an extremely clean GN with 46,000 miles for sale in Chicago.
Really depends on the car. Really don't want to spend too much more than $10,000. I know I can find some stock/bolt-on TB's in that range, not show winners by any means but I have found some. I have also found some simple turn-key track ready Monte's, Cutlass's, GP's in that range as well. Its hard to put my finger on what I really want, but I'll know when I see it.

drag car

any interest in a F-body?
1984 firebird , firethorn red

rolling chassis, never got to race it everything is brand new no runs at all .set up for a SBC and TH350

Ram Air Hood
AJE tubular k-member
S&W subframe connectors
S&W control arms
S&W adjustble torque arm and arm relocator
9 inch ford rear
Moser axles
4:56 gears ( brand new )
LW spool
disc brakes
hedman long tube headers
8 point roll cage
5 gallon fuel cell with custom fire box
holley electric pump ( blue )
1/2 aluminum fuel line
all new brakes
Autometer gauges installed in 88 style dash
B&M shifter
electric fan
alluminum radiator
new harnesses
new LW race seat
manuel steering box
comes with a spare set of doors and fenders , hedman shorty headers and crossover pipe , and what ever else i can find at the shop
$ 8000 or best offer
e-mail me at Freddiesmooth@aol.com for more pics .car is located in Pittsfield Ma 01201

Attachments

• freddie3.jpg
    freddie3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 119
Where are you from in SeMO? Im in Puxico and will have an 86 GN Hardtop for sale in a month or so... Let me know!

Where are you from in SeMO? Im in Puxico and will have an 86 GN Hardtop for sale in a month or so... Let me know!
I live in Leadwood, small town in the Farmington, Bonne Terre, Park Hills area. Where is Puxico? I have heard of there, just can't remember where it is. Any details on the GN?

Back