You can type here any text you want

WTB: GN/T-Type Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNwith87eng

My 84GN is completely rusted out, I would like to transplant my fresh 86 motor/trans/rear into a new car

I'd like a GN/T-type roller, has to have complete gray interior, no motor/trans, RUST FREE CAR is what i'm looking for with good floors

Shoot me some prices if anyone can help, I appreciate it

Chris

85GN Roller

I have a 1985 GN Roller, no engine or tranny. It needs paint, front header panal, and a head liner other than that the car is clean some rust at the back of the quater panels but not much. It also has a set of GNX wheels all the way around, 16X8 rear, 16X7 front. You can email me at ernie660r@juno.com.

roller

My car just lost a bearing and i cant afford to fix it or get a new motor. It's an 87 GN with astroroof, still starts and moves but knocks really bad when warmed up. I live in VA, car was repainted just a few years back, new fiberglass fillers, interior is fair...fronts have tears is all, have taken good car of it....has all the mods in my sig. Would need to be trailered but would be an awesome car with a fresh motor and rear. Looking for $4500.

Looking to spend much less, for I do not need the engine/trans/rear, car does sound nice though, thank you

since you have a complete drivetrain with all the wiring etc, how about a non turbo regal? Ive got a super clean 83 for $1000.

Re: roller

Originally posted by BigTurbo6
My car just lost a bearing and i cant afford to fix it or get a new motor. It's an 87 GN with astroroof, still starts and moves but knocks really bad when warmed up. I live in VA, car was repainted just a few years back, new fiberglass fillers, interior is fair...fronts have tears is all, have taken good car of it....has all the mods in my sig. Would need to be trailered but would be an awesome car with a fresh motor and rear. Looking for $4500.

sent you an email

Color?

Originally posted by mygrain
since you have a complete drivetrain with all the wiring etc, how about a non turbo regal? Ive got a super clean 83 for $1000.

What color exterior, interior is your super clean 83?
I might be interested.

Back