You can type here any text you want

WTB: Intercooled buick...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
Looking for an intercooled buick, T's, T Types, GN's, what have you...

Any shape/condition... Perfer a non burgandy interior... but, if its the right car it can work.
Non landue roofs
T Ttops fine if non leaky/rusty
Modded cars fine as are stockers
Located in NJ

Looking to spend ~9,000... Hopfully less

Let me know what you have.
Thanks.

*********lookin For A Nice T-type Buick Silver, Gray Or Black, Completely Bone Stone, Let Me Know*********

There are some very reasonably priced intercooled turbo buicks out there in your price range but they might be outside of NJ.

If you are willing to travel to Massachusetts you ought to check out my Limited.....

Sure, I'd travel for the right car.... but If I remember, your limited had the vynal roof?

Looking to buy a car within the next week! Cash in hand... Seriously looking, cant seem to find any???

If not in NJ, seller must be willing to bring it to NJ.

I have a T still for sale it is on racing junk ad #849311 it does have burgundy interior, I will take 8k cash but you will have to come get it.

Interested in a TTA???

If you like...give me a call...732-778-2273...If you want details.

call anytime...Im always up real late,And thats my cell.

Shawn

No Jug,

I cant get to my pms again. but if you PM me, if theres no rust onder the t tops, and send me your #, hopfully can setup a day next week to come see the car.

Thanks,
Chris

Back