WTB - Metco spare tire fuel cell

Cutlass3800

I'm looking for a Metco spare tire fuel cell. Shipping would need to be US Postal Service to Canada - postal code T1A 6A7.

We have some at Gbody. I believe they are $200, not sure about the cost of shipping though.

Thanks, I might break down and buy a new one, but I'm still hoping to save some $$$ by finding one used. I guess I'd better not look too much longer though or you might be sold out.

*bump*

I have one, but i drilled some holes in it for some water lines on the side.

I have one, but i drilled some holes in it for some water lines on the side.
Are the water lines still in it and what did you use to seal up around them? I'd rather have one without holes, but I'm not one to pass up on a bargain. :)

I will take it out of the car today, I used some kind of sealing washer from russell i think.

metco.JPG

Wow - tight fit, but it still fits and it looks to be perfectly servicable. Is there just the one added hole? Let me know what your "no-haggling" price is and we can take it from there.

How many gallons does that hold? 3?

6.2 to be exact ;). here is the link for it GBodyParts.com Online I beleive we have about 12 of these left for external pumps. They are heavy duty, and thick, I bet I could drop one off of a building and it wouldnt break (well my luck it would break:rolleyes:) If you have any questions feel free to call.

6.2 to be exact ;). here is the link for it GBodyParts.com Online I beleive we have about 12 of these left for external pumps. They are heavy duty, and thick, I bet I could drop one off of a building and it wouldnt break (well my luck it would break:rolleyes:) If you have any questions feel free to call.
Wow, 6.2? That's perfect! Gonna be getten one of those. Thanx