WTB: NOS AC Delco Catalytic Converter

reggie44

Hello Fellow Turbo Buick Regal Enthusiats:

WANTED: I am looking for a NOS (New Old Stock) factory Buick GM/AC Delco Stock Catalytic Converter preferably still in the factory box with no shelf life ie: scratches or dents or surface rust. Please e-mail with pictures if possible. Thank you. :cool:

Jason
e-mail:
jkmaxfield@rogers.com

What are you willing to pay, and be rteal with your offer I have a few that might be forsale for the right price? THANX KERRY

I cant imagine one of those going for much under $1k. Ive only seen a few in my life and that was years ago.

I cant imagine one of those going for much under $1k. Ive only seen a few in my life and that was years ago.

wait for a few more years after I am dead :p they are goin to go crazy !!! Its amazing how many were defected an fell off of new cars back in the day :biggrin:

really thats funny I just saw 2 sell, 1 on ebay and 1 on craigslist a few weeks back for around $200. 1 was just the cat ($200, I remember it was titled werid for ebay so maybe people didn't see it with their searches) and the other was the entire original exhaust with cat(like $250 then the post got deleted after 3 weeks so someone bought it). $1000 your just kidding right? I have mine anyone want to buy it for $990? its on sale, pm me and we can work out a deal for $900 :biggrin:

really thats funny I just saw 2 sell, 1 on ebay and 1 on craigslist a few weeks back for around $200. 1 was just the cat ($200, I remember it was titled werid for ebay so maybe people didn't see it with their searches) and the other was the entire original exhaust with cat(like $250 then the post got deleted after 3 weeks so someone bought it). $1000 your just kidding right? I have mine anyone want to buy it for $990? its on sale, pm me and we can work out a deal for $900 :biggrin:
I cant imagine anyone would sell an NOS GM cat for $200. They were over $400 new and i have not personally seen one that has not been installed on a car in years. If its used it might pull $150 if its really clean and maybe $300-400 if it was taken off within a few mos. of purchase and nearly flawless. Post pics of your NOS in the box GM cat. Then ill make you an offer. until you do i call BS!

Hello Fellow Turbo Buick Regal Enthusiats:

WANTED: I am looking for a NOS (New Old Stock) factory Buick GM/AC Delco Stock Catalytic Converter preferably still in the factory box with no shelf life ie: scratches or dents or surface rust. Please e-mail with pictures if possible. Thank you. :cool:

Jason
e-mail:
jkmaxfield@rogers.com

you got mail.

I've seen a new NOS one sell for $500+.

Here's my stuff..., I'm willing to split it up. The cat has less than 20k on it.

Thanks...

Thanks walter for your PM. Just replied.

Still looking for a NOS AC Delco Catalytic Converter in the box...anyone have one? :rolleyes:

Thank you.