WTB On Center SII intake

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
My buddy needs a lower intake for an on center stage II short block he has. It has the T/A Stage II heads with the stock style ports. Sorry if I am misspeaking as this is just what he told me he wants, so any clarification questions I'll need to get with him on. Anybody out there with one to spare? Please PM me a price and pic. He's not an online guy so I'll get you his # or if you PM your #, I'll pass it along. He's ready to buy.

Additionally, he's wondering if the engine mounts for his T/A motor will work on the SII engine or if he needs new ones. Anyone know for sure? They bolt up but he wanted to know before dropping it in.

TIA!

I have two - will sell one or both - send me your and your buddy's email and I'll send pics. They are pt no 25500029. Look 'like new' (guess I can't say that these days) - nice and clean - never used by me (I went Kinsler intakes). Email me at derek at lola7 dot com. Thx.

Sounds like he needs a TA on center intake for production style heads. TA "stage ii" heads are not BMS style stage ii (true stage ii). A stock intake can have the intake bolt hole slotted, and the ports ported on one side to compensate for the ~.120" difference with an on center, but i would prefer a "correct" intake like the TA. If he is running real BMS heads and needs an intake, sounds like Derek has a few. If not i think i have four or five of them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

we4Mateo said:
My buddy needs a lower intake for an on center stage II short block he has. It has the T/A Stage II heads with the stock style ports. Sorry if I am misspeaking as this is just what he told me he wants, so any clarification questions I'll need to get with him on. Anybody out there with one to spare? Please PM me a price and pic. He's not an online guy so I'll get you his # or if you PM your #, I'll pass it along. He's ready to buy.

Additionally, he's wondering if the engine mounts for his T/A motor will work on the SII engine or if he needs new ones. Anyone know for sure? They bolt up but he wanted to know before dropping it in.

TIA!

I also have one for oncenter stock style heads it a sheatmetal intake it's a d quick powder coated black send me a email add or phone number I can send u pics

Another option is the on-center Champion intake for production style heads which the TAs are. I'm running the Champion intake with my TA SE Heads.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I also need on-center lower intake. I have the whole BGC off-center one with doghouse, rails etc, but switched to on-center and the lower one needs to be swapped. PM if you have anything.

I also need on-center lower intake. I have the whole BGC off-center one with doghouse, rails etc, but switched to on-center and the lower one needs to be swapped. PM if you have anything.

Fog - I still have two 2550029 intakes in great condition ("like new"). Will sell one (same as last year, see above). Please email me at derek at lola7 dot com.

Fog - I still have two 2550029 intakes in great condition ("like new"). Will sell one (same as last year, see above). Please email me at derek at lola7 dot com.
Those are for SII heads according to the Power Source book, I have GN1R heads.