You can type here any text you want

WTB Powermaster Rebuild kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WLDWST

I want to refurbish my Powermaster over the Winter.
I need a Powermaster rebuild kit or a rebuilt master cylinder body. Don't need the other stuff like the ball, switch and motor. PM me if you have anything.

I want to refurbish my Powermaster over the Winter.
I need a Powermaster rebuild kit or a rebuilt master cylinder body. Don't need the other stuff like the ball, switch and motor. PM me if you have anything.

This is what I need. Anyone?? A rebuilt Powermaster Master Cylinder.

Attachments

• 5f07_1.jpg
    5f07_1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 239
This is what I need. Anyone?? A rebuilt Powermaster Master Cylinder.

James last year when no one had any acc balls I took down alot of really low mile units & removed the balls, motors etc. I have just the part you are looking for. Now granted they are used but are extremely low mileage & you know I will stand behind it. Make a reasonable offer & it's yours. I have alot of them here. Let me know.

Try these guys. Karps Brake Service-Boosters I believe they have master cylinder rebuild kits for the powermaster. I think they make the kits in house. Good guys, give them a call and let us know...

Brian this is good information for you too. Karps has been around a long time. The last time I dealt with them they had PM rebuild kits for around $100

HTH,

Aaron

Try these guys. Karps Brake Service-Boosters I believe they have master cylinder rebuild kits for the powermaster. I think they make the kits in house. Good guys, give them a call and let us know...

Brian this is good information for you too. Karps has been around a long time. The last time I dealt with them they had PM rebuild kits for around $100

HTH,

Aaron

Thanks Aaron send me a link when you get a chance. Another thing we need to find is a brass brake proportioning valve manufacturer!

I tried Karps. Never got back to me. Maybe doesn't ship up here.
Brian there are a few other things I need also. You have a PM.

Thanks Aaron send me a link when you get a chance. Another thing we need to find is a brass brake proportioning valve manufacturer!

Brian the link is here
Karps Brake Service-Boosters

They had rebuild kits a while back for about $100 bucks, if I remember correctly.

Ask these guys about the proportioning valve they may know something....

Talk to you soon Brian, keep up the good work. Nice job on those T wheel center caps!

I tried Karps. Never got back to me. Maybe doesn't ship up here.
Brian there are a few other things I need also. You have a PM.

Yeah, I'm sure they ship to Canada, just give them a try again. Depending on where you are located you may be ahead of them by a couple of hours or more. Give them a try tomorrow....Let us know.

Yeah, I'm sure they ship to Canada, just give them a try again. Depending on where you are located you may be ahead of them by a couple of hours or more. Give them a try tomorrow....Let us know.

Well, it looks like I won't be ordering anything from Karps anytime soon. This is the response I got from my e-mail about a master cylinder rebuild kit. Just a little pricey for what I want.

quote:

Dear Sir

We have a NEW Power Master in stock,with pump,acc,and switch all new not
rebuilt. The cost is $1500.00 U.S.+ S/H.

Regards Karps Power Brake 909.985.0800

Back