WTB Powermaster Rebuild kit

WLDWST

I want to refurbish my Powermaster over the Winter.
I need a Powermaster rebuild kit or a rebuilt master cylinder body. Don't need the other stuff like the ball, switch and motor. PM me if you have anything.

I want to refurbish my Powermaster over the Winter.
I need a Powermaster rebuild kit or a rebuilt master cylinder body. Don't need the other stuff like the ball, switch and motor. PM me if you have anything.

This is what I need. Anyone?? A rebuilt Powermaster Master Cylinder.

Attachments

• 5f07_1.jpg
    5f07_1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 239
This is what I need. Anyone?? A rebuilt Powermaster Master Cylinder.

James last year when no one had any acc balls I took down alot of really low mile units & removed the balls, motors etc. I have just the part you are looking for. Now granted they are used but are extremely low mileage & you know I will stand behind it. Make a reasonable offer & it's yours. I have alot of them here. Let me know.

Try these guys. Karps Brake Service-Boosters I believe they have master cylinder rebuild kits for the powermaster. I think they make the kits in house. Good guys, give them a call and let us know...

Brian this is good information for you too. Karps has been around a long time. The last time I dealt with them they had PM rebuild kits for around $100

HTH,

Aaron

Try these guys. Karps Brake Service-Boosters I believe they have master cylinder rebuild kits for the powermaster. I think they make the kits in house. Good guys, give them a call and let us know...

Brian this is good information for you too. Karps has been around a long time. The last time I dealt with them they had PM rebuild kits for around $100

HTH,

Aaron

Thanks Aaron send me a link when you get a chance. Another thing we need to find is a brass brake proportioning valve manufacturer!

I tried Karps. Never got back to me. Maybe doesn't ship up here.
Brian there are a few other things I need also. You have a PM.

Thanks Aaron send me a link when you get a chance. Another thing we need to find is a brass brake proportioning valve manufacturer!

Brian the link is here
Karps Brake Service-Boosters

They had rebuild kits a while back for about $100 bucks, if I remember correctly.

Ask these guys about the proportioning valve they may know something....

Talk to you soon Brian, keep up the good work. Nice job on those T wheel center caps!

I tried Karps. Never got back to me. Maybe doesn't ship up here.
Brian there are a few other things I need also. You have a PM.

Yeah, I'm sure they ship to Canada, just give them a try again. Depending on where you are located you may be ahead of them by a couple of hours or more. Give them a try tomorrow....Let us know.

Yeah, I'm sure they ship to Canada, just give them a try again. Depending on where you are located you may be ahead of them by a couple of hours or more. Give them a try tomorrow....Let us know.

Well, it looks like I won't be ordering anything from Karps anytime soon. This is the response I got from my e-mail about a master cylinder rebuild kit. Just a little pricey for what I want.

quote:

Dear Sir

We have a NEW Power Master in stock,with pump,acc,and switch all new not
rebuilt. The cost is $1500.00 U.S.+ S/H.

Regards Karps Power Brake 909.985.0800