WTB some rust free doors*

87chrisss

BLUBYU
looking to buy some rust free doors for my buick if you have them pm me or call/text me thanks, 786 487 3024 chris

chris gave some doors to(gnmaster2004) jeff roddick give him a cal 954 946 4043 or pm him Tell em hambone sent ya!

I have a straight, (no bondo) rustfree, passenger door to sell for $250 in Wesley Chapel. Send PM if interested.

Anyone still got or know of a good passenger door. In the middle of a body restoration and would prefer a good door as opposed to bondo the piss out of the one i got. Citrus county area

I have two solid doors (driver and pass)- no guts in one of them, no glass in the other. Some surface rust but seams are nice and clean. Need paint. Located in KY. You can pick up or I can ship.
$250 per door Plus shipping if necessary.

I have two solid doors (driver and pass)- no guts in one of them, no glass in the other. Some surface rust but seams are nice and clean. Need paint. Located in KY. You can pick up or I can ship.
$250 per door Plus shipping if necessary.

thanks, but i was hoping to find one close enough to pick up here, with cost of shipping it would be a lil toom much for me

Thanks anyway.

Very interested. Im in lutz. Pm me a contact number

Sent PM.
yup.gif

why would you bondo the piss out of them?..if they aren't extremely bad just cut the rusted area.. and weld in some new sheet metal its not that serious.. sounds hard but really isnt..

why would you bondo the piss out of them?..if they aren't extremely bad just cut the rusted area.. and weld in some new sheet metal its not that serious.. sounds hard but really isnt..

Yeah i know, I t wasn't rust though. The door got a pretty big dent put in it from a large a*s closing instead of using their hands. The dent was right at the lower reveal and didn't know if it would ever look right pulled out. Dropped it off at body guy end of last week and checked on it today. He was able to pull it out and reform the reveal with minimum amount of filler. I was amazed at how good he got the reveal back. I think it loks better now then it did before my buddy shut it with rump. Thanks, I'm happy with it now.