You can type here any text you want

WTB: The Cleanest White T-Type or Turbo-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Hi Everyone. Well, it's been nagging and nagging at me for some time now. I once had a Bad A$$ White T-Type that I really hated to sale, but did anyway, because I got a really great deal for it. Was all tricked out and everything but decided to take the money instead.

Well, I'm now again in search for the cleanest White T-Type or Turbo-T out there. I will pay top $ for the cleanest or one of the cleanest white Turbo Buicks out there. The interior can be of any combination; however, I do want the outside to be in decent shape but again will pay top dollar for a clean white turbo car. Would also like to be able to drive the car on the street; however, it can be a trailor queen and I'll still pay top $.

It can also be "All stock to either being a Stage II" White Turbo Buick.

So bring it on everyone and let me know what you have. Everyone should know by now that I don't mind spending the money as long as it's a quality car.

Thanks In Advance
:biggrin:
flipmo

was gonna through my hat in the ring, but just can't do it.She has been to good to me.

We have an 87' t white. That has 19000 miles and only 2 flaws. The T-tops were stolen so there are older t-tops on it and it has one minor paint flaw the size of a quarter on the drivers front fender. If you would like I can send pics. : )

Heres one. Its kinda banged up though// :rolleyes:

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 022 (Small).jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 022 (Small).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 623
anuder!!! exhaust has been fixed so hold all remarks.. :)

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 001.jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 001.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 624
5 Car now has NOS clear turn signal housings in the bumper. An put new AC in itthis last summer. Motor has around 3000 mi an tranny around 8000. Motor was done by Dusty Bradford an tranny by Century Trans. Also new 4" Exhaust from DP back over the axle now :rolleyes: .

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 015.jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 015.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 613
GetOwnedVette said:
We have an 87' t white. That has 19000 miles and only 2 flaws. The T-tops were stolen so there are older t-tops on it and it has one minor paint flaw the size of a quarter on the drivers front fender. If you would like I can send pics. : )
Send PICs to flipmo92@aol.com

Thanks

flipmo

RUQWKNF27 said:
5 Car now has NOS clear turn signal housings in the bumper. An put new AC in itthis last summer. Motor has around 3000 mi an tranny around 8000. Motor was done by Dusty Bradford an tranny by Century Trans. Also new 4" Exhaust from DP back over the axle now :rolleyes: .
Got email.

Thanks

I guarantee you wont find one this clean! Rare too, all LTD trim but its not a LTD and it has bucket interior. Let me know if you are interested and we'll talk. Interior and paint are definately as nice as the car you already own.

Attachments

• whitet.jpg
    whitet.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 517
EightSecV6 said:
Marroon (not faded either :biggrin: )
Wow, could I possibly own 2 of Bill Anderson's cars? Bill, we definitely will chat about the ride. Yes, I'm looking to add a white T to the collection. People are going to start to think you are giving me a break on the rides man! :biggrin: :cool: :D

Thanks

flipmo

Bill,
This one will give you a run for the money. This one is a limited and the interior isn't faded with 29K.

Attachments

• Limited.JPG
    Limited.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 484
turbobuick said:
Bill,
This one will give you a run for the money. This one is a limited and the interior isn't faded with 29K.
Chris. I sent you a PM.

Thanks

flipmo

Back