You can type here any text you want

WTB: The Cleanest White T-Type or Turbo-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Those are nothing compared to yours Chris. Your car is a very very nice car and the closest to perfect that I have ever seen.

Even like this???

Attachments

• ole school.jpg
    ole school.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 407
Seeing as how its all about mint, I have got you guys covered (joke) :biggrin:
DSC01649.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Very nice indeed!!! :eek: say.. what do you use to keep your stars polished with?? Seems theses wheels are horrible to keep sparkling.. I was gonna try someof the Zoops Seal but @ 150 bucks i'll stick with a rag an polish..

Also since you are posting a pic , then I guess this car must be for sale??? :cool:

Very Hot water and Palmolive dish soap using a micro fiber cloth to apply and another micro fiber cloth to dry. Micro fiber cloth that you are drying with has to be near new. :)

turbobuick said:
Bill,
This one will give you a run for the money. This one is a limited and the interior isn't faded with 29K.

Chris is that grey interior...I'm kinda looking for a grey or blue interior white T w/ low miles...

ttypewhite said:
Seeing as how its all about mint, I have got you guys covered (joke) :biggrin:
DSC01649.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

That thing is gorgeous man. Have you ever considered doing your grill white too? It might be sacreligious but it could look badass. You would also be be the negative opposite of a GNX. Bizzaro-GNX. Just a thought

I have done that in photoshop and it doesn't look good. The black grill breaks up the colour properly. Sorry Flipmo, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.
DSC01653.jpg

White cars are the shiznitz,but you guys are boring me ,everyone looks the same ,even same rims,,how about some with (are you sitting down) different frickn wheels... :tongue: :cool:
NICE CARS GUYS...

BandAid said:
White cars are the shiznitz,but you guys are boring me ,everyone looks the same ,even same rims,,how about some with (are you sitting down) different frickn wheels... :tongue: :cool:
NICE CARS GUYS...

Mine is car of the month along with Neils Gn

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197980

From the lack of response in the thread, i assume not too many like my choice of wheels on a white limited????

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Mine is car of the month along with Neils Gn

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197980

From the lack of response in the thread, i assume not too many like my choice of wheels on a white limited????

BW
Quick, you have done what I am trying to do. I want to add a White Turbo Buick to my collection. I think one compliments the other. I would love to kick A$$ with one and then suprise the critics with the other.

Well, I got the "Black" one as you can see.

Anyway, your set is one bad "MOFO!" :biggrin:

flipmo

Attachments

• 100_0452.JPG
    100_0452.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 366
Side-View

Damn, I want a White one tooooo!!!! :mad: :mad:

Attachments

• 100_0451.JPG
    100_0451.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 270
Flipmo- THAT LOOKS SWEET!!! :eek:

Street trim so you guys don't think we all look alike
new.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

Hey ttypewhite and how are you man? Hey, I have a brilliant idea and yes, I do think you have one bad MOFO also!

Let's pretend we're on Pinks and you and I do 3 heads up runs. Whoever wins, takes the other's car - Deal or No Deal? :biggrin: :D :smile: :tongue:

Could be interesting big guy. The worst that can happen for me is, I lose my GN. ;)

flipmo

ok, but I have to through my Staged 4.1 in. No sense in coming to a gun fight with a knife :wink: Besides my car is here merely to compensate my small little pecker :redface:

ttypewhite said:
Besides my car is here merely to compensate my small little pecker :redface:

rotflmao = translated (Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off). Like the Cable-Guy said, "Now that's some funny $hit right there."

flipmo

Back