You can type here any text you want

WTB: The Cleanest White T-Type or Turbo-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Mine is car of the month along with Neils Gn

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197980

From the lack of response in the thread, i assume not too many like my choice of wheels on a white limited????

BW

Photo shop the rims from the GN onto the White Car ,and you got him beat hands down,,whats the specs on the rims on the GN,pretty sweet stance...

White cars rule.......

flipmo said:
Quick, you have done what I am trying to do. I want to add a White Turbo Buick to my collection. I think one compliments the other. I would love to kick A$$ with one and then suprise the critics with the other.

Well, I got the "Black" one as you can see.

Anyway, your set is one bad "MOFO!" :biggrin:

flipmo

Flipmo-
The Black one isnt mine, its a good buddies of mine here in town...

They do look good together, almost makes me want to start taking more pics... Blue would look good in there :wink:

Dennis-
The specs on the coys wheels are in his signature in the link, rears are 18x9.5 with i believe 5" backspace.

BW

How about I just powder coat my stars blk!!! or maybe jsut PC the star itself blk... hum now that would be different.. Any of you guys goingto the Street Car finals in Orlando next weekend??

EightSecV6 said:
Marroon (not faded either :biggrin: )
I have a Cream colored T-Type with the maroon interior and the tops of the door panels and the top of the rear seats are faded. Can these just be redyed or what can be done to fix the problem? Sorry to Hijack.

mmmmm hmmmm look what the cat drug in... What rock you been sleeping under? T6P :biggrin: LOL

Good to see ya posting here again.

Take it easy and TTT for white cars rulz

BW

5 Car now has NOS clear turn signal housings in the bumper. An put new AC in itthis last summer. Motor has around 3000 mi an tranny around 8000. Motor was done by Dusty Bradford an tranny by Century Trans. Also new 4" Exhaust from DP back over the axle now :rolleyes: .

Still For Sale?

flip

I guarantee you wont find one this clean! Rare too, all LTD trim but its not a LTD and it has bucket interior. Let me know if you are interested and we'll talk. Interior and paint are definately as nice as the car you already own.

Bill, did you sale this?

Tony

-Alternative Route-

Well, I have been keeping a close eye out and unfortunately have to wait until a particular race is over to possibly pursue the car I want (yet, still considering others). So, I just revitalized this thread to see if there are still some "HOT HOT HOT" White T-Types or Turbo-Ts out there.

Any Takers?

Wow, everytime I look at my old Stage I I get sick for having sold it. Someone please kick my A$$!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again

flipmo

There are some excellent cars listed above....

I don't know if I belong in that fast company but here is my well mannered 'whitey'.

Make an offer? 38K miles - 17" hopsters. Some new stuff but mostly original shiney & straight.

Attachments

• ColdT.jpg
    ColdT.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 104
  • P9060016.JPG
    P9060016.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 105
Back