You can type here any text you want

WTB ..very low mile GN..GNX...hardtop only

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
Looking for a GNX...or GN... low miles...the GNX can have any miles....GN must be hardtop and low miles..... very serious and have cash in hand....
GNX REPLICA ALSO considered..... modded or not....

all gnxs are hard top

as for money, huge difference between the two
maybe 70000 difference?

Where are you located ? I have an 87 gn with 12,xxx miles on it and would possibly sell for the right offer, its a fairly loaded hardtop and extremely clean.

I am in south florida... I know GNX is hardtop....

And I would say that a 70k difference is not realistic.... more like 30k difference... the GNX market is slowing down.......anything under 20k will do as long as it is super original and clean.... send pics...

And I would say that a 70k difference is not realistic.... more like 30k difference... the GNX market is slowing down.......anything under 20k will do as long as it is super original and clean.... send pics...

:confused: pics and prices of said gnx cars slowing down(of equal shape):confused:
gnx $75000- 136000 RECENTlY
gns 36000 to 40000

recent GNX 51k Gn with same miles 21k

Ebay 51k for a 20k mile GNX and a GN of same mileage is worth about 20-22k.... 30k difference.....does it really matter? I just want to buy a low mileage car .. if you have one for sale I will like pics...;.

Back