WTF southen cali!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
were the hell is everyone in southern cali and their GN's. I know of only 2 daily's out were i live, im the newest member to this post but ive been reading it for over 2 years now, and this section of the post is the most laggy. STEP IT UP!

My GN is down for repairs, but when it was up, there were only 2 other TRs around. Cali os not as big with the TRs as say New York and Florida. I would run into 2-3 a week when I lived in New York and Florida.:)

i guess its understanable. but daily'ing a gn isn't what i was refering too. i was just saying in general that gn activity is very low out here, lil or no meets at all, only 2 or 3 regulars at the track. but maybe i should move out to florida:confused: ? haha ya right! WESTSIDE!!!

I drive mine often, at least 3 times a week to put some miles on it, I mean what is the purpouse of owning a car like this and not drive it, kinda dumb if you asked me, i know many people here in LA that keep them in the garage and never drive them, pretty sad indeed, anyway another reason why they dont get driven so much is probably because they get stolen faster than you can blink, so if you drive yours daily watch out.

worried about getting them stolen........TELETRAK is the answer to that. The TELETRAK system allows 24/7 monitoring of your car via a satellite. With just a quick phone call i can find my car :D And just in case your car is stolen, just make a phone call and TELETRK will radio the nearest police station to your car, AND stay on the phone with you while giving the police a LIVE positioning of your car.:cool: so its highly unlikely they get anwere, their company has reported finding stolen cars in less then 5 minutes! Another cool feature is lock and unlock, for those of u who lock the keys in.:p It's about $800 installed and comes with 2 years of service, each year after that is only $100 what a deal. P.S. the phone calls are free and u can make as many as u want. Plus its cool to show off to the ladies, make a phone call and let them watch TELETRAK lock ur doors, garunted to make them go:eek:

o hey kevin, i didn't know it was u replying....i meet u at a bgnra meeting, and saw u fixing lou's computer once and u couldn't get it fixed lol. My name is Mark.

How come I never see any of you guys at Irwindale on Thur. nights?? Yes, it's only 1/8 mi but you do get a ton of runs. Sorry to butt in..I don't have a GN, but I am GN powered:D

-scott wile

hey dude wus up, i dont remember you but you sure remember me, well finally lou stopped being a cheap polack and decided to buy a new PC and throw away the Dinosaur he had, things are good now, You know he sold the shop but he still works on buicks, btw nice wheels on your car, one of these days we should get together and go for a drive, I use to hang out with a couple of guys but, we seemed to have a personality conflict so we stopped hanging out all together, fun drives are to HB on main street on Sat during the day, people just stare when they see 2 or 3 GN's drive by, :eek: , its fun to get the looks, anyway, email me at my email address and will get in touch soon..

kevin.

the past 2 weeks i have been unable to go to irwindale cus no one i know goes, and i cant drive cus my motor took a s#$t and its barly running. that's why im rebuilding it. As far as TODAY goes, im trying to relocate my batty in oder to get my intercooler in.

Cheap Pollock !

Originally posted by wiked87gn
hey dude wus up, i dont remember you but you sure remember me, well finally lou stopped being a cheap polack and decided to buy a new PC and throw away the Dinosaur he had, things are good now, You know he sold the shop but he still works on buicks, btw nice wheels on your car, one of these days we should get together and go for a drive, I use to hang out with a couple of guys but, we seemed to have a personality conflict so we stopped hanging out all together, fun drives are to HB on main street on Sat during the day, people just stare when they see 2 or 3 GN's drive by, :eek: , its fun to get the looks, anyway, email me at my email address and will get in touch soon..

kevin.
So let me get this right! You blow up my computer & then call me cheap. Whats wrong with this picture LOL Kevin your lucky I just
got back from my vacation & in a good mood. So I will resist the temptation to suggest maybe another line of work. I think perhaps operating a lawnmower would be more suitable to your skills LOL

hey wasup lou? thats cool ur vaction was nice and ur in a good mood WOOHOO! Hey Lou, is it possible for my IAC sensor to be bad? my IAC numbers won't go down past 50. if i get it down below 50 the motor will stall at idel. any suggestions?

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
hey wasup lou? thats cool ur vaction was nice and ur in a good mood WOOHOO! Hey Lou, is it possible for my IAC sensor to be bad? my IAC numbers won't go down past 50. if i get it down below 50 the motor will stall at idel. any suggestions?
High IAC counts usually indicate that the IAC motor or sensor as you called it. Is trying to compenste for a problem. Try serviceing & cleaning the throttle body & passages then turn the min.air rate screw ( on drivers side of the throttle body) in a bit & adj. the TPS anywhere from .44 to .48 volts. Remember to check
W.O.T. voltage also. If done correctly you should see around 4.60 volts.There are also other things like missfires from bad coil pack, wires, vacuum leaks etc. that could also effect your complaint .So remember to verify me on this advice with Kevin the computer expert & all things Buick LOL

yeah Lou i was gonna recommend he do the same thing you just told him to do, with that said, you been verified and approved. :)

Originally posted by wiked87gn
yeah Lou i was gonna recommend he do the same thing you just told him to do, with that said, you been verified and approved. :)
I am humbled by Your excellency !LOL