You can type here any text you want

WTT 2000 z28 camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
hey everyone, ive got a 2000 z28 camaro that id really like to trade for a cold air GN or TR. id just like a car with a solid body and nice interior, mods are a plus.
the z is pretty much stock, but has some small mods, including:
fully rebuilt tranny, upgraded suncase shell, shift kit, vette servos, ect
3500 tci stall
diablosport predator programmer
MTI clear lid
new plugs and MSD wires
and a flowmaster.
the car runs and drives great, its my daily driver, thats why i would prefer to trade. if i sold it i would like $9500 out of it.
it has recently been repainted by me, heres a link to the process, i need to get more recent picture, these ones really dont do it justice
dragcamaro/car/Project Candy Cane - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks, mark

edit: forgot to add, the car has 106000 miles and has an ultra z hood and a custom spoiler, interior is tan leather

Where are you located? I would be interested in trading plus a little $ to my end for the car in my sig. PM if interested.
Gary

i dont have any money :( that sounds like a pretty bad ride though, i have an lq4 sitting in the garage i was going to swap into my car with a rear mount turbo if i kept it, but i was wanting a 3.8 car

any more pictures of the car? what gears does it have? any other parts go with it. seems like a pretty straight car

The car is really straight. The gears are 4.56. I need an email address to send more pictures to. I dont have any other parts. What kind of parts were you thinking of?

i think im gonna have to pass on that, its a great car but this camaro is my daily driver.

im gonna drop the price down to $7500

Where are you located? I've been throwing around the idea of trading the GN on a lat(er) model LSx SS or WS6, but they all seem to be be priced a little higher than what I think I could get for the GN. An LT1 car would be next in line and yours is certainly pretty.:biggrin:

bump. it needs to go before i miss out on the car i want. someone was supposed to buy it but he hasnt called back yet so im ready to move it

nope, i have the worst track luck in the world, i drove 45 minutes to the closest track twice, both times it was closed :frown:
aughta run mid-low 13s, since theirs no mods. a good stall converter will crack it into the 12s.

Back