WTT 2000 z28 camaro

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
hey everyone, ive got a 2000 z28 camaro that id really like to trade for a cold air GN or TR. id just like a car with a solid body and nice interior, mods are a plus.
the z is pretty much stock, but has some small mods, including:
fully rebuilt tranny, upgraded suncase shell, shift kit, vette servos, ect
3500 tci stall
diablosport predator programmer
MTI clear lid
new plugs and MSD wires
and a flowmaster.
the car runs and drives great, its my daily driver, thats why i would prefer to trade. if i sold it i would like $9500 out of it.
it has recently been repainted by me, heres a link to the process, i need to get more recent picture, these ones really dont do it justice
dragcamaro/car/Project Candy Cane - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks, mark

edit: forgot to add, the car has 106000 miles and has an ultra z hood and a custom spoiler, interior is tan leather

Where are you located? I would be interested in trading plus a little $ to my end for the car in my sig. PM if interested.
Gary

i dont have any money :( that sounds like a pretty bad ride though, i have an lq4 sitting in the garage i was going to swap into my car with a rear mount turbo if i kept it, but i was wanting a 3.8 car

any more pictures of the car? what gears does it have? any other parts go with it. seems like a pretty straight car

The car is really straight. The gears are 4.56. I need an email address to send more pictures to. I dont have any other parts. What kind of parts were you thinking of?

i think im gonna have to pass on that, its a great car but this camaro is my daily driver.

im gonna drop the price down to $7500

Where are you located? I've been throwing around the idea of trading the GN on a lat(er) model LSx SS or WS6, but they all seem to be be priced a little higher than what I think I could get for the GN. An LT1 car would be next in line and yours is certainly pretty.:biggrin:

bump. it needs to go before i miss out on the car i want. someone was supposed to buy it but he hasnt called back yet so im ready to move it

nope, i have the worst track luck in the world, i drove 45 minutes to the closest track twice, both times it was closed :frown:
aughta run mid-low 13s, since theirs no mods. a good stall converter will crack it into the 12s.